Thread: punggol waterway singapore. where to go?

Default punggol waterway singapore. where to go?

Hi guys.
    Me and my wife will be doing a maternity photoshoot around punggol end of the month.
    Anyone can share which area to go?
    waterway, promenade or punggol end?
    Where can we catch the best views?
    we will be only doing 1location as she will be 8months pregnant end of the month, can't do too much walking.

Thanks
    canon 5diii, canon 7d, canon 10-22mm, 24-70m 2.8ii L, canon 70-200mm 2.8ii L, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8,

Default Re: punggol waterway singapore. where to go?

Congrat... I assume you must be staying at Punggol? Me too however I had mine taken at botanic garden. Taken with tripod and help of my sis in law.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/portr...s-finally.html

Punggol end will be great during sunset while promenade is best during sunrise. 8 mth id the best month for your wife to do more walking..

Any way, congrat again...

Quote Originally Posted by crow84 View Post
    Hi guys.
    Me and my wife will be doing a maternity photoshoot around punggol end of the month.
    Anyone can share which area to go?
    waterway, promenade or punggol end?
    Where can we catch the best views?
    we will be only doing 1location as she will be 8months pregnant end of the month, can't do too much walking.

Thanks

Default Re: punggol waterway singapore. where to go?

Quote Originally Posted by sachokphantom View Post
    Congrat... I assume you must be staying at Punggol? Me too however I had mine taken at botanic garden. Taken with tripod and help of my sis in law.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/portr...s-finally.html

Punggol end will be great during sunset while promenade is best during sunrise. 8 mth id the best month for your wife to do more walking..

Any way, congrat again...
    Thanks for your reply
    canon 5diii, canon 7d, canon 10-22mm, 24-70m 2.8ii L, canon 70-200mm 2.8ii L, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8,