Thread: Macro at Lower Pierce 19th August 2012

Default Macro at Lower Pierce 19th August 2012

Hi guys, It has been ages since I went for a night macro and thought of organizing one this sunday as monday is a public holiday and my guess is buggy doesnt go holiday like we do so we can go shoot them. We can meet earlier to discuss set up and have dinner at the same time.

Time: 7pm
    Meeting Venue: Casarina Curry Restaurant ( we can decide to go next door to eat HK food if we r all agreeable, the hongkong boss is pretty nice people )

Things to bring:
    -Camera
    -Macro/Raynox lens
    -Extension Tube
    -Raincoat/Umbrella
    -WATER BOTTLE (Very HUMID)
    -Tripod with pegs (Clip peg on leave so when the wind blows, it doesnt move much)(OPTIONAL)
    -Beer (Just Kidding =P)
    -DIFFUSER (UR OWN DIY DIFFUSER or u can just simply use a tissue paper)
    -Flash
    -POWERFUL TORCHLIGHT ( so dark u cant even see ghost right beside you )

PLEASE PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND LIST YOUR NAME DOWN BELOW IF YOUR COMING AND I WILL PM YOU MINE
    1. Canonmono
    Last edited by canonmono; 13th August 2012 at 10:24 PM.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Default Re: Macro at Lower Pierce 19th August 2012

Hi guys, It has been ages since I went for a night macro and thought of organizing one this sunday as monday is a public holiday and my guess is buggy doesnt go holiday like we do so we can go shoot them. We can meet earlier to discuss set up and have dinner at the same time.

Meeting Venue: Casarina Curry Restaurant ( we can decide to go next door to eat HK food if we r all agreeable, the hongkong boss is pretty nice people )

Things to bring:
    -Camera
    -Macro/Raynox lens
    -Extension Tube
    -Raincoat/Umbrella
    -Tripod with pegs (Clip peg on leave so when the wind blows, it doesnt move much)(OPTIONAL)
    -Beer (Just Kidding =P)
    -Flash

PLEASE PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND LIST YOUR NAME DOWN BELOW IF YOUR COMING AND I WILL PM YOU MINE
    1. Canonmono
    2. Taykt
    Sony 50 F1.8, Sigma 50-150 F2.8II, Minolta 35-70 f4, Tamron 10-24 F3.5-4.5Di-II, Minolta 70-210 f4

Quote Originally Posted by TAYKT

Things to bring:
    -Camera
    -Macro/Raynox lens
    -Extension Tube
    -Raincoat/Umbrella
    -Beer (Just Kidding =P)
    -Flash

1. Canonmono
    2. Taykt
    3.skkyblue

Things to bring:
    -Camera
    -Macro/Raynox lens
    -Extension Tube
    -Raincoat/Umbrella
    -Beer (Just Kidding =P)
    -Flash

1. Canonmono
    2. Taykt
    3.skkyblue

Things to bring:
    -Camera
    -Macro/Raynox lens
    -Extension Tube
    -Raincoat/Umbrella
    -Beer (Just Kidding =P)
    -Flash

1. Canonmono
    2. Taykt
    3.skkyblue
    4.denzelwng4

1. Canonmono
    2. Taykt
    3.skkyblue
    4.denzelwng4
    5.Ket Gui

So guys, rain or shine I will be there so give me an sms or call when u reach there ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

sorry i missed this outing...apologies

Thanks for organizing , look forward to next outing

Thx for those who came and the one who gave us an surprise and help to hold light for us .. TY and see you guys next time ..

My pleasure Good to see you all after my prata dinner also heheh.

Looking forward for next outing.