Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digicam Capturing Orbs/Spirits?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    spiderman in his jammies.

Its not Shutter until the appriation materialises into something more concrete to choke the air outta u.
    yikes!

don't even think that!

Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    spiderman in his jammies.
    The power to save the world!!!

Warped lens with bad optics?
    I have no idea why..... the cam have taken hundred of pic by my friend during the China trip, only one turned out like that. Got a shock when we saw it on my laptop(I bought to China).

Hey, we should start a new subject in the Forum as in Paranormal/Unexplainable/Supernatural.....

all those orbs look like dried water stains on your uv filter or lens to me.

as for that warp picture, try shooting a picture in a car with a strong engine vibration, if you have a mirror in the car, even better, you can look at the mirror and see how fluid the image in the mirror becomes when vibrating. if you've taken enough cabs, you would experienced this in some of the lousier cabs.

Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    all those orbs look like dried water stains on your uv filter or lens to me.

as for that warp picture, try shooting a picture in a car with a strong engine vibration, if you have a mirror in the car, even better, you can look at the mirror and see how fluid the image in the mirror becomes when vibrating. if you've taken enough cabs, you would experienced this in some of the lousier cabs.
    Vibration creates camera shakes therefore the photos should be blurred. The lines in the photo are clean as compared to a one taken in shake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Vibration creates camera shakes therefore the photos should be blurred. The lines in the photo are clean as compared to a one taken in shake.
    Technicallly vibrations caused by appartitions creat sharp lines because ghosts don't like blurriness.

In their world everything has to be sharply defined without any shade of ambiguity. When a ghost says to you, "I want to eat you." He means exactly that. So run!

Actually I have also taken pics b4 which have this white patches....at CCK park....at esplandae....

For me, I dun realli tink is "ghost" or wat leh...more likely is a reflection from dust/water which happen to be real close to ur cam when ur flash fire. thus causing light to reflect back into ur sensor....I saw b4 on fuji website tat suggest tis leh....

tat time I was taking pic of the merlion....tink I was using shutter 1sec and I forgot to off the flash...the pic came out with lots of white patches all over...I initially thought my lens kana water droplets... ...

but I tink this patches happen more often when u uses a slower shuttle speed leh...just my 2cents worth...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Technicallly vibrations caused by appartitions creat sharp lines because ghosts don't like blurriness.

In their world everything has to be sharply defined without any shade of ambiguity. When a ghost says to you, "I want to eat you." He means exactly that. So run!
    I didn't, I joined them instead and become a Cenobite....

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    I didn't, I joined them instead and become a Cenobite....
    You are lucky that they accept you as equal. The rest without strong and fast legs ends up as Char Siew for their sweet pork buns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    You are lucky that they accept you as equal. The rest without strong and fast legs ends up as Char Siew for their sweet pork buns.
    Actually its the other way round, I have a big family you see......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12