Thread: Framing Posters

Default Framing Posters

I have some nice posters / prints from overseas which I'd like to frame.

Where is a good & cheap place to do so (East Coast / Katong area plse) ?

Nobody frames posters?

The is a shop which I cant remember its name, at the corner of Still road and Joo Chiat Terrace. Go down Still Rd. towards the Mosque, and after you pass the junction of Joo Chiat Rd. look for the shop at the next junction. Prices are reasonable, opening hours are Mon-Sat, 9.30am to 6pm. Was there yesterday, look for Daniel. I think he is the owner of the shop.

Then there are a couple of shops at East Coast Road opposite the famous 5 Star Chicken Rice restaurant. They open between 11am to 7pm, not sure if they are open on Sundays. Off course, I dont know their names too. One of them used to be at Siglap and moved down to East Coast road not long ago.

If you are staying in the area, you should be able to find them.

Planet Eropagnis

I think there's a shop opposite bugis junction called 'Picture' or something like dat where they provide framing for posters.

Not sure how ex, cos its always closed whenever I walked past it...

Somewhere near a chinese lake

If you don't mind to travel a bit further, there is an old framing shop at Townshend Road, somewhere near Jalan Besar Stadium. Look for Mr Ee, the owner. He will frame almost anything. I had jigsaws, pictures, canvas, cross-stitch and even a 3D art framed up by him. Very reasonable price. He had those huge chinese calligraphy framed up in his shop, so I think your poster will not be a problem.