Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today.

Default Re: Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why do you want to know about the point pointing to a point that leads to no point and contains a hidden point?

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Then the question is no longer what or where is the point, but is there a point.

Thank you wise Sion
    There is a point, it's a hidden point, find the point that's pointing to the point where the hidden point is reviewed to see the point of the hidden point, got it?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Why do you want to know about the point pointing to a point that leads to no point and contains a hidden point?

Then the question is no longer what or where is the point, but is there a point.

Thank you wise Sion
    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    There is a point, it's a hidden point, find the point that's pointing to the point where the hidden point is reviewed to see the point of the hidden point, got it?
    here is the point of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    npnt. Pls share ur wk so tat we can critique.

For a start, u nid to upgrade ur camera to a DSLR tat comes with real pentaprism for what you see is what you get, and not some eye straining evf.

On a sidetrack, u jio her out? Or she qia u to a nice thankew meal?
    Currently, still have to use this camera until the end of this year.. nope.. she requested me to help her with this particular assignment and some others as well...she treated me lunch before the afternoon shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Touch u or ur... camera?

Jus to confirm. Heh heh
    Both me and the camera..

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    So suggestive. Tell us more
    She had her hands full because she was the model she asked me to shoot.. and she was trying different poses to show case the dress she wanted me to take.. Nothing naughty
    Last edited by AuroraG; 7th August 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: add in a functional smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivakis View Post
    Let's not all be so mean

I'm sure there are many people who own a camera but take only the occasional shot or two and, when faced with an episode where they suddenly find themselves having to shoot a lot in a short space of time, it can get overwhelming and stressful - don't you remember your first solo assignment shoot?

So TS is just wanting to share what could be a milestone in this photography journey. Let's celebrate instead!
    Yup! Way before this, my camera spent many days in it's bag in my cupboard, to standby for photography..sometimes for months on end..This assignment is one of many ones she has requested me to help her with...being her best friend..i agreed.

Before this happened, i only did walkabout photography...and really bored myself many times over..until i can spell the word bored backwards. It was a rather dry many months before i met this girl who became my best friend

She helped me look up from the boring photography rut that i had fallen into, and rekindled my passion for photography!

Pls join some of the sexy fotoshoot available in the fotoshoot section.

Guarantee ur passion wil be explosive. Hahahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Thank you wise Sion

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    here is the point of everything

That's 2 points
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraG View Post
    Yup! Way before this, my camera spent many days in it's bag in my cupboard, to standby for photography..sometimes for months on end..This assignment is one of many ones she has requested me to help her with...being her best friend..i agreed.

Before this happened, i only did walkabout photography...and really bored myself many times over..until i can spell the word bored backwards. It was a rather dry many months before i met this girl who became my best friend

She helped me look up from the boring photography rut that i had fallen into, and rekindled my passion for photography!
    surprised it hasn't fallen to fungus.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    surprised it hasn't fallen to fungus.
    I've had mine sitting in my bag on the floor, untouched and unmoved for up to 2 weeks and still no fungus....

That's 2 points
    make that 12.

10 points for the Mr Olympia pose and 2 points for the 2 points

That's 2 points
    Kei's points?

Kei's points?

Naughty Sion

Kei's points?

Geezz .............. I thought that was you

TS is a girl, and you guys hardly know her, don't know whether can she take all these jokes, so please stop behave like a D O M.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Sivakis

I've had mine sitting in my bag on the floor, untouched and unmoved for up to 2 weeks and still no fungus....
    try months and without using or touching.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123