Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Today.

  1. #21

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    that's hard core. unless you using 256 mb sd card like me?
    I like to take pic from different angle and see things at different perspective and lighting conditions.

    When I saw something I like and the weather / lighting are just right, I will not waste the opportunity.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  2. #22
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    and the point of this thread is?
    It is a very worthy kopitiam discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Post the photos here.

    NPNT

    who is the gal that let TS exceeded the limit ?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    who is the gal that let TS exceeded the limit ?
    Better find out her age before you exceed the limit.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    I like to take pic from different angle and see things at different perspective and lighting conditions.

    When I saw something I like and the weather / lighting are just right, I will not waste the opportunity.
    Learn from Edison Chen.

    He only shoots from bed angle and under bedroom light.


  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by denzelwng4 View Post
    what's the point?
    Why do you want to know about the point pointing to a point that leads to no point and contains a hidden point?


  6. #26

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    that's hard core. unless you using 256 mb sd card like me?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Learn from Edison Chen.

    He only shoots from bed angle and under bedroom light.

    That is right

    I believe he definitely use his camera until battery flat or card full

    I am trying to learn from the master
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  8. #28

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    and the point of this thread is?
    to "point" finger at the friend who abuse the camera
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bukit purmei
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post

    NPNT

    who is the gal that let TS exceeded the limit ?
    She's a best friend that i have know for a while..

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bukit purmei
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    to "point" finger at the friend who abuse the camera
    Really? she had her hands full..so no time to touch..

  11. #31
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Why do you want to know about the point pointing to a point that leads to no point and contains a hidden point?

    Then the question is no longer what or where is the point, but is there a point.

    Thank you wise Sion

  12. #32
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default

    npnt. Pls share ur wk so tat we can critique.

    For a start, u nid to upgrade ur camera to a DSLR tat comes with real pentaprism for what you see is what you get, and not some eye straining evf.

    On a sidetrack, u jio her out? Or she qia u to a nice thankew meal?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #33
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraG

    Really? she had her hands full..so no time to touch..
    Touch u or ur... camera?

    Jus to confirm. Heh heh
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraG

    Really? she had her hands full..so no time to touch..
    So suggestive. Tell us more

  15. #35

    Default Re: Today.

    Let's not all be so mean

    I'm sure there are many people who own a camera but take only the occasional shot or two and, when faced with an episode where they suddenly find themselves having to shoot a lot in a short space of time, it can get overwhelming and stressful - don't you remember your first solo assignment shoot?

    So TS is just wanting to share what could be a milestone in this photography journey. Let's celebrate instead!

  16. #36
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sivakis View Post
    So TS is just wanting to share what could be a milestone in this photography journey.
    NPNT. Before we make an assessment if a certain photographic milestone has been crossed, we need to see the photos first.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sivakis View Post
    Let's not all be so mean

    I'm sure there are many people who own a camera but take only the occasional shot or two and, when faced with an episode where they suddenly find themselves having to shoot a lot in a short space of time, it can get overwhelming and stressful - don't you remember your first solo assignment shoot?

    So TS is just wanting to share what could be a milestone in this photography journey. Let's celebrate instead!
    NPNT.

    heh heh heh
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #38

    Default Re: Today.

    Hahaha, you're all so bad!

  19. #39

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sivakis View Post
    Let's not all be so mean

    I'm sure there are many people who own a camera but take only the occasional shot or two and, when faced with an episode where they suddenly find themselves having to shoot a lot in a short space of time, it can get overwhelming and stressful - don't you remember your first solo assignment shoot?

    So TS is just wanting to share what could be a milestone in this photography journey. Let's celebrate instead!
    It reminds me of the time when I was attending a farewell dinner for a co-worker, who is leaving Singapore.
    I am the only one with a camera so I become the assigned "official" photographer.
    I have to take photos of everyone, one by one, with the person who is leaving.
    Unfortunately, some of ladies always think I make them look "fat" in the picture
    Keep asking me to change angle and retake until they look "thin"
    One of the most stressful moment of my life.

    Now I make sure I always "forget" to bring camera when I am going out to dinner with them.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  20. #40

    Default Re: Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    It reminds me of the time when I was attending a farewell dinner for a co-worker, who is leaving Singapore.
    I am the only one with a camera so I become the assigned "official" photographer.
    I have to take photos of everyone, one by one, with the person who is leaving.
    Unfortunately, some of ladies always think I make them look "fat" in the picture
    Keep asking me to change angle and retake until they look "thin"
    One of the most stressful moment of my life.

    Now I make sure I always "forget" to bring camera when I am going out to dinner with them.
    Yes, I remember my first assignment at a televised sporting event and, honestly, I went in full of confidence until a few days before, then nerves starting settling in. I knew what I was doing (or thought I knew.....) when I took on the job but, since I didn't really know what to expect on my first assignment, confidence quickly gave way to butterflies in my stomach...

    Was it a nerve-wracking experience? My god, I'll never forget it. Did it built my confidence? Hell yea! Did it destroy my love of photography? No way!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •