Thread: web hosting pics. how.?

Default web hosting pics. how.?

Hi all...

i got a query...if lets say i decided that i want to host up my pics at a webby.

ok..after i register my domain and got my space...now...wat should i do.??

how do i create a gallery for my pics..to b uploaded...
    is there a program for it...and it is easy to use???

do enlighten me...thanz

If u are not strong in IT, the simple solution is to subscribe to Clubsnap web hosting plan. U pay a annual subscription fee, then u will have all the hosting capacity, software etc.

Quote Originally Posted by p4610yz
    Hi all...

i got a query...if lets say i decided that i want to host up my pics at a webby.

ok..after i register my domain and got my space...now...wat should i do.??

how do i create a gallery for my pics..to b uploaded...
    is there a program for it...and it is easy to use???

do enlighten me...thanz
    if the host support PHP, which most should do now, you can check out this site for those FREE gallery softwares. http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Script...ies/index.html

can consider doing up a personal blog - upload pixs, post content etc. PM for more info....

Agree with Astin. Simple and easy to use. If you are particular about the domain name, you can register your own domain elsewhere and would be able to link to the Clubsnap webhosting plan.

Quote Originally Posted by meng
    Agree with Astin. Simple and easy to use. If you are particular about the domain name, you can register your own domain elsewhere and would be able to link to the Clubsnap webhosting plan.

wat are the charges like, issit yearly? and the amount of space provided?

other enquires....how to search for a reliable provider for a domain? (those with own select names), how much would they charge? for how much space? Coz im blogging...searching for a place to host photos. (sorry im not strong in IT area, and ima noob bout all this sites and server things.)
    =)
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

for clubsnap's packages, you can refer here
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....7&postcount=32

as for registering own domain, prices range from around $15-20 per year for .com/org/net. there might be cheaper ones around but i'm not sure of them.
    personally, i recommend using enom or namecheap.

domain and webhosting are 2 separate issues. you can choose to get both from a single webhosting company or can register your domain from one and webhosting from another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    wat are the charges like, issit yearly? and the amount of space provided?

other enquires....how to search for a reliable provider for a domain? (those with own select names), how much would they charge? for how much space? Coz im blogging...searching for a place to host photos. (sorry im not strong in IT area, and ima noob bout all this sites and server things.)
    =)