Hi all,

I will be doing a trip in late October 2012. The group of 4 of us (2 ladies and 2 gents) have already booked out flights. We have a plan and it goes something close to this:

Delhi > Agra > Jaipur > Jodphur > Jaisalmer > Bikaner > Desnok > Delhi

Would like to hear from you guys who have been to these areas and have any advice to dispense. I believe anything would be useful to us at this point.

We're pretty tight especially in Agra because we mainly just want to see the Taj Mahal while we there. We hope to catch it during sunrise. Does anyone know if we are need to get tickets in advance? Or can we just reach there on the morning itself to get tickets for the sunrise? I figured the West gate is most ideal but I'm afraid the counter doesn't open in time and we'd be stucked in the queue before the sunrise.

In Jaisalmer, we hope to do a camel safari. Any tips on whether we should do Sam Sand Dunes or Khuri Desert?

I'm equally excited about Mehrangarh Fort in Jodphur, Jaisalmer Fort in Jaisalmer, and the Rat Temple in Desknok (although barefoot in a place overun by rats does me a little apprenhension).

Appreciate any advice! Thank you!