Thread: Tamrom 28-80

Default Tamrom 28-80

Anyone know anything about the lens Tamrom 28-80 f?(not very sure)..cos saw one at a shop at 100+ but thinking about any advise or reviews. Wanted to ask more but the shop closed lah...Anyone? Pls help thanks

Its not a very good lens, try getting the tamron 28-200mm....its better ..for the money..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Den01
    Anyone know anything about the lens Tamrom 28-80 f?(not very sure)..cos saw one at a shop at 100+ but thinking about any advise or reviews. Wanted to ask more but the shop closed lah...Anyone? Pls help thanks
    not a bad lens I would say. AF is quite fast, its light n cheap (bought it for $140). cheap n good starter lens.
    here's a pic i took with it. only USM applied.

its 3.5 -4.5 right...

i used to have it la

If you are interested,I have a brand new one to sell at $120...ordered the wrong lens and cannot change.Its Nikon mount,if you are interested just let me know.Thanks.

Nick

Wanted to help but mine cam is canon 300d sorry....Maybe you can try to sell it at the buy sell corner

Default Sigma 18-125f3.5-5.6dc or Canon ef 28-105mmf 4-5.6 usm

Hi there juz think of getting a walk about lens and something maybe for wedding shoot (actual day)...So which is better or there are other suggestions budget botu 600 and below......

tokina atx pro 2 (28-70 f2.6-2.8)....nice and sharp.... excellent build.....second hand ard SGD300....

catch is...whether u can find i first anot....out of production liao...