Thread: Any custom made leather shop in Singapore?

Smile Any custom made leather shop in Singapore?

Anyone knows any custom made leather shop in Singapore? Where they can custom make leather belts, leather camera strips, leather camera semi-hard-case?
    TIA!

Try Heeren. There's a shop there buy i can't remember the name.

army market beach rd. u can custom pouch, belt, hoslter etc. got 1 shop doing this and nothing else.

Bukit timah shopping centre(next to beauty world) , B1....a messy shop next to the pool salon.... made a suede leather pda case from there.... nicely handmade stuff....

Talking

Thanks guys for the input, will go and custom make a semi-hard case for my camera and also a camera strip!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Thanks guys for the input, will go and custom make a semi-hard case for my camera and also a camera strip!
    sounds interesting... can update us what you made later?... and the price??... tqtq...

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    sounds interesting... can update us what you made later?... and the price??... tqtq...
    Yes, I will update you guys!

Any updates on this? What kind of leathers do they have? Does anyone know where to get leatherette/thin fake leather? Thx.

Default Re: Any custom made leather shop in Singapore?

Any other shops like these?
    I have a near-mint Olympus E-620 Underwater Case for Sale. PM me for a great deal!

Woah yeah, pls update! If the price is reasonable, i think i will go custom a leather case/pouch for each of my gadgets! Simply love leather too much! And i actually bought a
    Sony mp3 from sitex becoz of the nice leather pouch they give.... Initially aft i went home, i was thinking to myself, how dumb am i, but luckily after getting to know more abt the mp3, it was a good buy la i guess...

Anyway, do inform us abt the price ok! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    u mean strap?