Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 132

Thread: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

  1. #61

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Ya lor. My first register ended in frustrating fashion

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Bad start for the 2012 Photomarathon, still unable to register.

    Tried from 1800 - 2130 hours using Visa and Mastercard.
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

  2. #62

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    It works now. My first PhotoMarathon
    Canon EOS 600D | BBB virus carrier

  3. #63

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Guess a lot of people going lol..

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucksoon
    It works now. My first PhotoMarathon
    Use iphone or mobile phone. It works. Ive tried using laptop n browser such as mozilla, chrome or safari...not working

  5. #65
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,765

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Seems that the problems with the merchant is still not solved.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Guess the system cant support so much at one go lol...

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Stupid online payment getting error to pay and just hang.

    An error has occurred processing your payment.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Undefined System Error
    E5028-09141121: Invalid Digital Receipt Delivery URL


    Many people having the same issues.

    BE EMPOWERED by Canon | Facebook
    I got the same message too! Tried 4 times to no avail, then Canon called me and told me I've paid 4 times! Faint!!! Now they're going to refund me... Good news is, I've managed to signup~ My 1st PhotoMarathon! *excited*
    :: Noobie ::

  8. #68

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Welcome... Welcome...

  9. #69

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by w33lp View Post
    I got the same message too! Tried 4 times to no avail, then Canon called me and told me I've paid 4 times! Faint!!! Now they're going to refund me... Good news is, I've managed to signup~ My 1st PhotoMarathon! *excited*
    Actually no need to worry, they allow walk in registration on event day just that its $15. They always say subject to availability but from my experience, even after the event start also still can join one. No hurry one. The only thing you need to worry about is getting there early to chop your shirt size as they allow the participants to change shirt size on the spot...and take note the shirts are usually asian sizing if you are used to us sizing.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  10. #70

    Default

    Just read the terms and condition...participants can use ANY cameras...phew!

  11. #71

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by trd2970 View Post
    Just read the terms and condition...participants can use ANY cameras...phew!
    Curious. In all the 10 years they have been running this, has the Grand Prize winners ever been a non-Canon user?

  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Actually no need to worry, they allow walk in registration on event day just that its $15. They always say subject to availability but from my experience, even after the event start also still can join one. No hurry one. The only thing you need to worry about is getting there early to chop your shirt size as they allow the participants to change shirt size on the spot...and take note the shirts are usually asian sizing if you are used to us sizing.
    Oh really? But last year even before the event, it was fully booked...?
    :: Noobie ::

  13. #73

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    They're always some drop-offs

  14. #74

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Just hope they enforce the cut off time. Last year ended almost 9pm if i remember correctly due to extend time for latecomers to transfer photos and time for judges deliberations. But then to us 9pm still very early
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  15. #75
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,765

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    I would suggest registering online to avoid the queue.

    However, the online registering was really bad and I wonder if on the actual day, things might go belly up?

  16. #76

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    It would be quite difficult if each year the number of participants increases lol... perhaps they should have a limit to the number of total participants...

  17. #77

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by simonale View Post
    It would be quite difficult if each year the number of participants increases lol... perhaps they should have a limit to the number of total participants...
    hope they limit the participants...

  18. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trd2970
    Just read the terms and condition...participants can use ANY cameras...phew!
    I'm wondering also..

  19. #79

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    Fingers crossed..

  20. #80

    Default Re: Canon PhotoMarathon Asia 2012

    had my registration done yesterday without any problems
    7D w/ 70-300mm/50mm1.8/70-200F4L/17-50mm F2.8

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •