Thread: $13,238.86 worth of gear left in cab.

Default $13,238.86 worth of gear left in cab.

he must have been really tired to forget 2 bags.

Default Re: $13,238.86 worth of gear left in cab.

18hrs of work + flight time is tough on anyone.

Just that if he was alone, couldnt he have put his bag on the seat opposite or is there some taxi ordinance that state luggage size bags must go to car boot?

Anyway, lucky for him as got his gear bag back and having met a person like Mohammed.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Yes, sometimes people's mind go blank. Or are pre-occupied with something. When they alight, something else nearby must have distracted them from remembering the bags. This happens.

Sometimes, the taxi driver is at fault.
    One of my friend came back from oversea and the taxi driver drove off before she get all the bags from the boot.
    She have to contact taxi company and spent many hours to trace the taxi to get back her stuff.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Sometimes, the taxi driver is at fault.
    One of my friend came back from oversea and the taxi driver drove off before she get all the bags from the boot.
    She have to contact taxi company and spent many hours to trace the taxi to get back her stuff.
    yup. but for this video, the guy and the cabbie obviously forgot about the bags in the trunk

Thanks for sharing!
    Our Mind The Aperture =<=OMTA=>=

I boarded a cab by the road side and after I alight n up the first floor, I found out that my key pouch not with me! I call back office, no sign or it as I might left it at the locker. I call up cab company, provides detail where I board and alight. In the end, the driver was found and he drives back to where I alighted. I want to pay back his journey but he deny. Local also does have friendly cab drivers.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

It's very important to get a fare receipt from the cab each time, so that u have the details of the cab, should you need to trace it or call the cab company.