Im going to Singapore for a small vacation and Im a professional photographer, who does street, travel, portraits or strangers, beaches, sunsets, lanscapes and long exposures, city scapes, etc.
I already have my places short listed. I will be staying in the Lorong 14, Geylang area.
I wanted to know few things :
1. Can we buy 48 hours validity MRT card from the airport ? How much does it cost ? Is it unlimited travel with all MRT routes ?
2. Does MRT go from Lorong to Sentosa ? How much time ?
3. Do we need MRT trains or buses ? Is the pass valid for all ?
5. For nights after 10pm, what can do in singapore ?
6. If it happens, we are late night at any shopping malls (which are 24x7 ), then do we get MRT or cab back to our place Lorong anytime ?