Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Domain name registration

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Domain name registration

    Hi guys,

    does anyone has lobang for cheap domain name registration?
    i'm looking at .com/.net domain. Thanks.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I use registerfly.com for the last 2 years. So far so good.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong/Singapore/Brisbane
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Hi guys,

    does anyone has lobang for cheap domain name registration?
    i'm looking at .com/.net domain. Thanks.

    www.godaddy.com
    i using this

    or www.namecheap.com a few cents cheapper

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    cool! thanks guys!
    is there any local sites that is reliable?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default

    I use www.axac.com as one of my local registrars. Small firm but their customer service and respond times to queries very impressive. Reasonable rates too.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    I use www.axac.com as one of my local registrars. Small firm but their customer service and respond times to queries very impressive. Reasonable rates too.
    Thanks Terence, will check it out.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by latmo
    www.godaddy.com
    i using this
    second this. very reliable. think i registered and transferred about 20 domains here.

    but i must admit, "godaddy" sounds sleazy if you never visit it before. but you can be assured that you can visit the site with your wife & children beside you

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkkoh
    second this. very reliable. think i registered and transferred about 20 domains here.

    but i must admit, "godaddy" sounds sleazy if you never visit it before. but you can be assured that you can visit the site with your wife & children beside you
    wow... looks like this one is hot.

  9. #9

    Default

    enom.com is well reputed.

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Default

    I've used registerfly.com so far so good, basically they are eNom reseller but their price is better than if you get from eNom directly. There are cheaper ones but I find that the features that you get really worth the extra 1-2 US dollars. Things i really like: dynamic DNS, free DNS and email forwarding. Got other features but just go and read yourself at their website.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I'll vote for Godaddy as well

    I just registered a domain name with them a few days ago. A couple of my friends have used them as well.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huynhie
    I'll vote for Godaddy as well

    I just registered a domain name with them a few days ago. A couple of my friends have used them as well.
    Thanks guys, I've already signed up with godaddy.
    Not bad, has auto renew. hehe and pretty fast in response as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •