Thread: My apologies

Default My apologies

Ok.... regarding the stupid NUS carwash girls thread that I started...
    I apologise for reacting in such a mean way... My excuse is I'm abit high strung today and guess i'm abit sensitive about unfair judgements on my morality. My image important mah...

I don't know if you people will believe me but I envision pictures that I've seen on ads shot in Diesel ad style. Nice sunny day wide angle shot with water hose spraying... and soap suds on the car... So I do feel that even AdamGoi's verdict that my suggestion is distasteful also abit salah...

Let's drop this matter. Apologise if my reply somehow caused the 'incident' too. These things to happen in forums ... to many people ... too many different people ... so let's move on and shoot more instead.

And I promise to be more careful and politically correct with my postings. A sincere sorry to mervlam and renegade. Didn't mean to insult anyone. Hope we get to meet for photoshoots some day. Let me buy you guys kopi as a gesture of my goodwill. You'll see that I pretty much love all my fellow clubsnappers...

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    And I promise to be more careful and politically correct with my postings. A sincere sorry to mervlam and renegade. Didn't mean to insult anyone. Hope we get to meet for photoshoots some day. Let me buy you guys kopi as a gesture of my goodwill. You'll see that I pretty much love all my fellow clubsnappers...
    Buy us kopi? Sure? We are right outside your house now

apology accepted

i dun mind for a coffee & a photo outing as well... lets go buy some ice mocha & take pics at east coast?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Deregistered

Hmm... as punishment... benedium can dress up in bikini and we can do an outdoor shot on him!!!

Chill la dudes, I for one also often comment more than I should, but it goes on

if i dress in bikini, think your lenses sure break