Thread: Need advise on best place to buy Tag Heur watches

Default Need advise on best place to buy Tag Heur watches

Dear fellow clubsnappers,

Just like to check if any of u have experience with buying Tag Heur kind of watches at a good discount . I have done some research online and understand that the normal discount is between 20-25% . However when I tried to check out several shops today they seems to offer a standard discount of max 15% . I'm planning to get one for my dad's bdae which is 2 days away and I have a limited budget so it would be great if I could get a better price for the watch .

Appreciate all advise and thank u for taking time to read this post .

Default Re: Need advise on best place to buy Tag Heur watches

They have standardized the discount with the major retailers already. It used to vary between 15-20%. You can try mustafa though. Just make sure they have all the warranty card, matching serial numbers etc and stamped.

You might want to post on EDMW's tag heuer forum as well to check response, though I'd say 2 days is a little tight to gather much. The 15% seems the standard discount that is given across most retailers in recent times.

I got mine 3 yrs back at Bugis but I cannot remember how much was the discount anymore.

Try to post the question at sg-roc forum...u might get the relevant responses.

Default Re: Need advise on best place to buy Tag Heur watches

Thanks guys for all the advise . Will try out the suggestions . Really appreciate it .