I'm a professional photographer looking for photographers to be model for a project that i'm doing. will take most 2 to 3 hours of your time. This project is part documentary and part of a series that i'm doing on social commentary work that i'm doing for my new portfolio, they also might be used as exhibition material in the future which means that they might get sold. If you are comfortable with that, then here are the the details:
0. i'll be upfront about this, as this shoot is coming out of my own pocket, i can't pay but will be able to buy lunch for the chosen models at a later date. Would also be happy to talk about photo stuff during that lunch. :-)
1. i need to photograph the photographer with ALL the photo equipment he/she owns, lenses, cameras, flashes. he/she will be posing with all the equipment. if you have a 300mm f/2.8 or bigger lenses, that will be really good. MF or LF equipment will be good too. the photographer DOES NOT need to be good looking, the more equipment, the better.
2. the photographer will need to sign a model release form.
3. it will take only about 2 or 3 hours of your time, only 1 pose will be required. it will be shot outdoors.
4. i will need to shoot this weekend or next weekend latest. the shot will likely turn out in this style - http://www.memphiswest.com/_pages_re...ve_main17.html
Please email email@example.com if you are interested. you can check out my site http://www.memphiswest.com to see my stuff.