Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: Personal Biodata(...just for fun)

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    that's why I like ClubSnap, one of the few forums where old people are common thanx MRH

    Age: 43
    Race: Chinese
    Family: 2 kids and a wife

    House: Tampines
    Office: selling stuff in ulu Ayer Rajah

    School: Kallang Integrated Primary School, Tanjong Katong Technical Secondary School, Temasek JC, NUS (Science), School of Infantry Section Leader, School of Combat Engineer, School of Armour.

    Past Hobby: collecting girl friends
    Present Hobby: Aquaristics and Natural History, Stamp and Postal History (British Empire with emphasis on the Straits Settlements and the Malay States), serious reading and movies, jazz and classical music.

    Frenz: those nuts from the newbie outing thread
    Hi Hwchoy
    Don't thanks me laa..
    I shd thx everyone responding to my thread.
    Like some of the comments....very funny ley!
    Expensive and challenging past hobby u hv there,Choy.
    I'm the oldest so far unless some hiding with alt. remarks abt their age.
    ...........Keep the fun going!.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    Past Hobby: collecting girl friends
    Are they called Yashika, Leica or Olympus?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Age: 2005 minus 1971
    Race: Homo Sapien
    Family: Homo Sapien Wifey

    House: Toa Payoh
    Office: Mobile....

    School: La Salle Art and Design, Singapore and RMIT, Melbourne

    Past Hobby: Collecting girl friends (same as uncle hwchoy)
    Present Hobby: Still Collecting girl friends.......

    Frenz: All those who is in Stanley Lim Colour Centre and of course my collections of girl friends.........hehe

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Age: 27
    Race: Chinese
    Family: Me & Parents
    House: 4-Rm Flat @ Clementi
    Office: INSEAD
    School: Tanglin Tech -> NYP
    Past Hobby: drumming, cycling, fly kite (not aeroplane ok)
    Present Hobby: photography, movies, travel (but no $$$)

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Are they called Yashika, Leica or Olympus?
    Bronica.............or Veronica or Miss Fuji,...maybe.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRH
    I'm the oldest so far…
    that's why must thank you mah. hee hee
    Last edited by hwchoy; 26th January 2005 at 12:26 PM.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Age: 2005 minus 1971
    Race: Homo Sapien
    Family: Homo Sapien Wifey

    House: Toa Payoh
    Office: Mobile....

    School: La Salle Art and Design, Singapore and RMIT, Melbourne

    Past Hobby: Collecting girl friends (same as uncle hwchoy)
    Present Hobby: Still Collecting girl friends.......

    Frenz: All those who is in Stanley Lim Colour Centre and of course my collections of girl friends.........hehe
    ha ha...you and Choy related? y your past hobby the same but not current hobby ah?
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ha ha...you and Choy related? y your past hobby the same but not current hobby ah?
    Master Yoda,

    You see, uncle hwchoy use to be a milking machine. he needs those girls to milk for him. so he is retired now. as for me and you, i think we still milk away all we want with different cows......keke

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Master Yoda,

    You see, uncle hwchoy use to be a milking machine. he needs those girls to milk for him. so he is retired now. as for me and you, i think we still milk away all we want with different cows......keke
    ALAMAK!



    "you are so open man"
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRH
    Bronica.............or Veronica or Miss Fuji,...maybe.
    I think it's more like Mr KOJAK(Kodak) and Mrs FUZZY(Fuji).

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ALAMAK!



    "you are so open man"
    Nothing what.....we all love to milk, right?

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Nothing what.....we all love to milk, right?
    Me too.....I like to be milked altho' I'm old.
    But prefer young cow laa! Old one tak shiok lah!
    (Sorry you younger guys,I joke joke only somemore OT liao).

    DOM (Dirty Old Man).

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRH
    Me too.....I like to be milked altho' I'm old.
    But prefer young cow laa! Old one tak shiok lah!
    (Sorry you younger guys,I joke joke only somemore OT liao).

    DOM (Dirty Old Man).
    You better dun let your old cow see this......or else tonight you sure kena butter by her....

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    You better dun let your old cow see this......or else tonight you sure kena butter by her....
    Gd advice

    MILKING IS NOT A CRIME

    TO BE BUTTERED left, right, centre, up n down IS TERRIBLE

    SO DONT MILK ANYHOW
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    You better dun let your old cow see this......or else tonight you sure kena butter by her....
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Gd advice

    MILKING IS NOT A CRIME

    TO BE BUTTERED left, right, centre, up n down IS TERRIBLE

    SO DONT MILK ANYHOW
    Totally agree.....without any doubt!

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRH
    Hi SnapSnap

    You live in Punggol ah!.Which blk?.
    Me blk 651 Punggol Central near the east side.
    At least got one same kampong...hehe!
    Me Blk 185...
    Actually got a lot of people from the same kampong you can find them here

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Our CS Sotong Club Chairperson...
    You sotong! The chairman's name starts with the letter "R"... I not chairman...

    Addon:
    Sorry I did not realize that Mr Choy "suan" you... I sorry, I blur
    Last edited by SnapSnap; 26th January 2005 at 06:12 PM.

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Me Blk 185...
    Actually got a lot of people from the same kampong you can find them here
    Ooohhh Blk 185.The one with the blue tinted window.Nice blk tho'.
    Seen the thread.Not bad ah.Quite a lot of Punggolians in CS.
    Thanks SnapSnap.

  20. #40

    Default

    Age:18+
    Race:Chinese
    Family: parents, bro n sis
    House: parents, bro n sis
    Office: -nil-
    School:NP
    Hobby:shopping, chatting, reading~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •