Thread: Sim Lim Tower

Default Sim Lim Tower

Happened to pass by Sim Lim Tower today... went to a shop and asked for the price of the Nikon EN EL1 battery... the salesman quoted me $95... wah lanz.... anyhow chop wan sia.....

Really pity those tourists...
    Last edited by sinner1974; 5th August 2002 at 06:30 PM.
    550D|17-40|70-200 4 IS|100 2.8|50 1.8|ST-E2|580EX|190proB 486RC2

Been there. I give them the big eyes and ask "are you sure?" Realising that I do "know something", they try to reduce the price. I just walk away. Love to see those faces when they know they screwed up.

it is like that loh..... that is why I don't recommend my frens to get their cameras there without any ideas about the prices beforehand.......:

Originally posted by Kit
    Been there. I give them the big eyes and ask "are you sure?" Realising that I do "know something", they try to reduce the price. I just walk away. Love to see those faces when they know they screwed up.
    encountered that too, but i tend to hang around and tell they that i can get this product else where much cheaper.... hoping that they will ask,' sure a not? i give you the money you go get me one.' but seem like no one dares to take up the challenge. Lol....