Thread: Wedding Photographer Who Did A Great Job Threatened with 300k Lawsuit

Default Wedding Photographer Who Did A Great Job Threatened with 300k Lawsuit

Published on Jul 23, 2012 by GFIGARYFONG
    I'm reading a letter from an attorney/client of a photographer who did a great job on their wedding (I've seen the images myself). Still, they are threatening this photographer with menacing words like, "Jury Trial, Jail!, You will be ruined!, I will sue your wife!" This is from an attorney! Anyway, this is my commentary.

Wedding Photographer Who Did A Great Job Threatened with 300k Lawsuit - YouTube

Default Re: Wedding Photographer Who Did A Great Job Threatened with 300k Lawsuit

The letter from the photographer's client - who is a lawyer - is having a double standards. His letter to the photographer is very very threatening.

Would You Like To See The Letter? |

This couple is just a case of having a great set of works but refuses to pay up and restort to threatening.

Default Re: Wedding Photographer Who Did A Great Job Threatened with 300k Lawsuit

Have a contract to backup yourself first...

Hi
    care to share the link to some of the photos?
    Thanks