Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IN N OUT Burgers!!

Default IN N OUT Burgers!!

When i was in San Francisco i have no idea what kind of food to eat. My friends in SF brought me to eat this fast food restaurant called IN N OUT. Best burgers I've ever eaten! Other than Jack in the box, this one was the best.

It was here in Singapore for some kind of survey. Only 300 burgers will be served. Queue started from 9.30AM onwards, they started selling at 11AM and a few minutes later it was sold out! I went all the way from Dover to Circular Road to get another chance of those delicious burgers but i was too late Hope they will open a few in Singapore fast!

Mad dash for In-N-Out burgers at Circular Road | Going Out – By Day - Yahoo! Entertainment Singapore

here's a preview of the burgers for those who hasn't seen it yet

_DSC2708 by DonParadox, on Flickr

Default Re: IN N OUT Burgers!!

looks good!

I don't know about In n Out but this reminds me of Fergburger. Lots of raves from hostel mates. Turned out it's nothing much.

That's right! Best burger I ever eaten. Had it when I was in California some time back.
    Hope they really come to town.
    Take the shot!

Ok, I guess I am not a burger person. My wife and I had it at SF and she loves it while I couldn't really tell the difference.
    Nothing great in this world has ever been accomplished without passion
    ~ Hegel (1770 – 1831)

looks yummy !
    Objection !!!

Hopefully set up here fast! I'm dying to taste it again

From what I heard, they don't franchise and they don't expand out of USA, so highly doubt they will open here any time soon.
    And yup, my friends from SF also say this is probably the best burger they're ever eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by silencer13
    From what I heard, they don't franchise and they don't expand out of USA, so highly doubt they will open here any time soon.
    And yup, my friends from SF also say this is probably the best burger they're ever eaten.
    Yup, I had it in California last time. Its the Best burger, I tell you.

I travel quite often and often asked myself why these nice food joints don't come to SG ?

All we have here are crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Yup, I had it in California last time. Its the Best burger, I tell you.

I travel quite often and often asked myself why these nice food joints don't come to SG ?

All we have here are crap!!!
    'Cos the Botak American lost a ton of his investments here.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Best burgers I've had too. Back in 1997 in Gilroy (Factory Outlet south of SF). They were so good we had them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

One of the great things about them was they never used frozen patties or fries -- would that work here?

went there at 2.30pm, still saw some ppl eating the burger... how come?
    then i ask
    Q: is still the still available
    A: No! sold out
    Q: do you open tmrrow
    A: No! One day only

haha i read the review, it seems they do this often... they go to a particular country, open for a day then gone...
    damm... really want to know how good is their burger...

Had it few times in LA n SF soft bun and taste good when it's fresh. It's good but not untill like super good, die die must eat.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

According to the other sources...all 300 got chopped by the first 12 customers since cheap. Should have limit how many each person can buy.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Any nice burger in singapore? Like this burger?

the best burger I had is Ramli Burger, is this better than Ramli's?
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8

anyway bigger than Carl's Junior?

Blog Entries

In-n-out burgers started in LA region... when I was in Uni, back then they were not in the Bay area. I actually drove 3.5 hours to Fresno just to eat it. Now, thinking back, it was kind of foolish. Because there are definitely much much better burgers out there. One of which is Juicy Burger. You put on your own condiments and it is freshly grilled, and meat never frozen just like In-n-out. The good thing about In-n-out is that they are open till late like 2 am and even Macdonalds are closed in the US at that time.

I have not tried it, but I heard De Burg Burgers in Bukit Merah is comparable, according to my friends who has lived in USA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zeehamzah View Post
    anyway bigger than Carl's Junior?
    You should know that Carl's Junior is much better in USA than Singapore, and it is hell lot more expensive in SG than in US. They have a burger in US Carl's Junior called 6 dollar burger... and you only pay USD 3+ for it. Huge burger made from USDA Select beef. Awesome! Tried the one in Singapore, freaking meal cost me $12-$14 and it did not come close in taste.

http://www.carlsjr.com/menu/charbroi...dollar-burger/
    Last edited by daredevil123; 25th July 2012 at 09:40 AM.

I also eat the burger during the trip to usa last yr. Only one kind of burger but with extra if u wants to add. Must go worldwide n taste their food. Local too dull, i sometime need to cook maggi mee as nothing much to eat already.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast