Thread: olympus mirror less camera accessories

Default olympus mirror less camera accessories

Guys do you think there can be any improvements made to current neck straps or carrying case?

Default Re: olympus mirror less camera accessories

Quote Originally Posted by sadesh13 View Post
    Guys do you think there can be any improvements made to current neck straps or carrying case?
    What improvement are you looking at? New, nicer leather casing, small bag for your mirrorless? Or what? In what way do you feel your current neck straps not adequate? You can go for those retro old OM leather straps, or C-loop or Optech or whatever brand of straps that you find fanciful. Mirrorless camera are not that heavy, so many straps out there are good enough.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Hmmm...i am asking if you guys think there can be improvements made to current cases and straps. If yes what kind of improvement if not why do you think there is no need for improvement

everything is so expensive, i just need one simple improvement....lower the price!
    It is an illusion that photos are made with camera...they are made with eye, heart and head - HCB

well..i agreed pricing is not cheap. so i got myself a neckstrap from Zkin in HKG. Quite a sturdy one with good leather grip hang around. Coz me HKD480 = SGD 80.