Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: PhotoAid

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    i spoke with my gf. The place that kana earthquake in phillipine is call "sulawesi" and it rated 7.2 for the earthquake.

As for the southern part of sabah that been hit by waves seem like a frank call. This is what she told me.

Let pray hard.
    er ... isn't sulawesi part of indonesia? though it is pretty close to philippines as well ...

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    so is safe or not safe? spared meaning the tsunami nv hit the island?
    i oso dun knw, still waiting for further updates. My gf now is back home cos her mum wanted to pack some stuff. And they still waiting for news from their broadcasters.

Let hope it wun happen ever again!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    er ... isn't sulawesi part of indonesia? though it is pretty close to philippines as well ...
    Actually, i oso dun knw where is it as i am a nuts in general knowledges and geography.

All i care now is everyone there is fine and pls ..........the wave dun raise. My gf hse is very near the seaside

Actually, i oso dun knw where is it as i am a nuts in general knowledges and geography.

All i care now is everyone there is fine and pls ..........the wave dun raise. My gf hse is very near the seaside
    i see ... we can only hope for the best ... good that you raise this info though not too confirmed as yet, keep everyone updated, there will be other CSers with relatives in the areas mentioned.

i see ... we can only hope for the best ... good that you raise this info though not too confirmed as yet, keep everyone updated, there will be other CSers with relatives in the areas mentioned.

hi all,

i am sorry that if i have give u a scare or wat, even it not confirm yet. I am just too worry and tot that some1 out here might have family or friends back there. Just want to "share" the news.

Hope it just a false alarm.........

Cant slp now.........

hi all,

i am sorry that if i have give u a scare or wat, even it not confirm yet. I am just too worry and tot that some1 out here might have family or friends back there. Just want to "share" the news.

Hope it just a false alarm.........

Cant slp now.........
    don't worry too much, really appreciate your help

i spoke with my gf. The place that kana earthquake in phillipine is call "sulawesi" and it rated 7.2 for the earthquake.

As for the southern part of sabah that been hit by waves seem like a frank call. This is what she told me.

Let pray hard.
    Sulawesi is one of the big islands in Indonesia archipelago. Are you sure it hits Phillipine?

Quote Originally Posted by edward1
    Sulawesi is one of the big islands in Indonesia archipelago. Are you sure it hits Phillipine?
    i think tupi guy hasn't got the full info as well, i only know that sulawesi was hit by earthquake two weeks back, so understandably it gets rather worrying for people like us with no expert knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by edward1

My gf heard that the earthquake happen there, and the place is call "Sulawesi" which is very near phillipine. It chaotic there in sabah. And everyone were just spreading what they have heard and trying to help each other over there even it in a mess that everyone was rushing for a safety place at the early part just now. And i have been there. The place there are very dark in nite. And not really visualable in nite. Btw, my gf staying in Kudat.

i think tupi guy hasn't got the full info as well, i only know that sulawesi was hit by earthquake two weeks back, so understandably it gets rather worrying for people like us with no expert knowledge

Ya that rite, my gf told me that that area often have earthquake. Maybe this time just abit serious. Hope it not. Basically now i am just an ant in a hot pan. Cant slp and dun knw what actually happen there. Just try to share what ever info that i have from my gf. I tot it might help those whose have friends and family back there.

Can u imagine? Last nite i just send her to airport and now i got this kind of news.

Ya that rite, my gf told me that that area often have earthquake. Maybe this time just abit serious. Hope it not. Basically now i am just an ant in a hot pan. Cant slp and dun knw what actually happen there. Just try to share what ever info that i have from my gf. I tot it might help those whose have friends and family back there.

Can u imagine? Last nite i just send her to airport and now i got this kind of news.

there's record of an earthquake 6 (edited) hours ago here at celebes sea, seems like the region you mentioned
    Last edited by eikin; 6th February 2005 at 02:49 AM.

there's record of an earthquake 6 (edited) hours ago here at celebes sea, seems like the region you mentioned

thanks for the info yongqin.

Actually, i oso not very sure abt it. But it seem like it.

Default Great Pose!

hey hey! I did snap a photo during the event!

Great looking model too!

Here it is!

hi all,

i have just sopke with my gf, everything is fine now but they are stil staying alert as the town was shock last nite. And everyone are taking precautions.

Thank god that nothing serious happen.

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    hey hey! I did snap a photo during the event!

Great looking model too!

Here it is!

hahaha and a nice one that is!

hi all,

i have just sopke with my gf, everything is fine now but they are stil staying alert as the town was shock last nite. And everyone are taking precautions.

Thank god that nothing serious happen.
    wah thats great... luckily nothing happen...

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    wah thats great... luckily nothing happen...
    Where's our video ...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Where's our video ...
    hey, maybe we can 'start' to do the OT at the original thread under photoshoots and outings as suggested by ortega ... hehe, this is afterall a gallery thread

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213