Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hehehe.. saw Razor just now... heng he remember me... lucky din see MJ...

like my GF says... Peninsula machiam a meeting ground for photographers, walk around there sure meet a few photographers 1...
    Have u got ur Lens-pen?

haha i also went peninsular today leh, but only for a short while...

razor: i might join you all for the shoot as long as no work crop on suddenly haha Will you be modelling again there?

Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Have u got ur Lens-pen?
    was there yesterday as well... another fren got for me a lens pen b4 yesterday... still sitting beside me unused...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

can i retract the previous statement???

jia lat... got the wrong version... now the lenspen i bought is the digiklear version which is for cleaning lcd.. not lens.. siao liao... going down peninsula for continuous 3 days...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

can i retract the previous statement???

jia lat... got the wrong version... now the lenspen i bought is the digiklear version which is for cleaning lcd.. not lens.. siao liao... going down peninsula for continuous 3 days...
    the camera shops must love you . Is the lens pen any good vs lens tissue or PEC Pads?

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    ehh??? wat happen!!!?? all i said was i didnt snap any photos... pinki pod... naughty you..

i know i know. i posed many test shots for zhangb.... ohhh its so tough to be a wanted model.....

OT abit here..

ok ok.. i wanna arrange a shoot at the Sisters /St John's Island. Anyone wants to join?
    photoshoot cum picnic lunch! 9am to 3pm
    I'll join u guys if nothing on that Sunday morning! Saturday mornings are normally better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    the camera shops must love you . Is the lens pen any good vs lens tissue or PEC Pads?
    AP hates me... hence i never buy any lens from them except for a P&S digicamera, a blower & a lens cloth... yeap tats about all...

anyway, a lens pen is quite useful to clean up the filter, as its kinda wet, den can wipe away fingerprints better then using just cloth alone... and its kinda small... how much is a pack of lens tissue cost?

AP hates me... hence i never buy any lens from them except for a P&S digicamera, a blower & a lens cloth... yeap tats about all...

anyway, a lens pen is quite useful to clean up the filter, as its kinda wet, den can wipe away fingerprints better then using just cloth alone... and its kinda small... how much is a pack of lens tissue cost?
    I using digiclear, quite ok lei...still can clean up nicely. make a mistake to buy from AP, nvr even tell me got 3 versions.

Day before went to AP at funan to buy optech strap for cam, try to charge me $35 for a old model, i say my friend bought at $25, immediately say can sell at that price. Guess what I say thank you and bye bye....hahah
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I using digiclear, quite ok lei...still can clean up nicely. make a mistake to buy from AP, nvr even tell me got 3 versions.

Day before went to AP at funan to buy optech strap for cam, try to charge me $35 for a old model, i say my friend bought at $25, immediately say can sell at that price. Guess what I say thank you and bye bye....hahah
    I paid $20 for the Optech camera strap at CP. Dunno if it is the new or old model.

optech strap got alot of version lah... the pro, classic etc... pro strap / loop is more ex, classic strap is cheaper...

optech strap got alot of version lah... the pro, classic etc... pro strap / loop is more ex, classic strap is cheaper...
    got website to see the products?

http://optechusa.com/category/second/?CATEGORY_ID=4

i using the pro loop & pro strap

I think I bought the pro strap too at $28 from TKfoto, AP was trying to sell me the classic one for $35!!!!

Del...how much you got urs for?

28 from TK as well... at least they got plenty of stock for the Pro version...

hmm i also quite interested leh, where is TK?

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    hmm i also quite interested leh, where is TK?

At Shaw Center...last time Pince and Jade theatre near bugus junction...second floor. Look for James, nice guy.

John 3:16 selling the classic strap for S$26

At Shaw Center...last time Pince and Jade theatre near bugus junction...second floor. Look for James, nice guy.
    its still prince & jade rite...

Yup, still prince and jade. SG's largest theatre still

err....correction. Shd be Shaw Tower. Shaw Center is opp CK Tangs. It's 100 Beach Rd.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 LastLast