Thread: STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase | Fashion Shows on Saturday 28 July & Sunday 29 J

Default STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase | Fashion Shows on Saturday 28 July & Sunday 29 J

STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase
    Fashion Shows on Saturday 28 July 2012 at 1.30pm and Sunday 29 July 2012 at 5.30pm

Admission is open to the public and is free
    However all photographers who wish to take pics of the fashion shows, please apply for your photo-pass/es with organisers at
    chamyl@sph.com.sg ( Ms Olivia Cham ) as you might be stopped by security during the shows.

For more info, pls log on to www.stclassifieds.sg, Facebook or Twitter
    Last edited by rsdanny; 22nd July 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Default Re: STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase | Fashion Shows on Saturday 28 July & Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by rsdanny View Post
    STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase
    Fashion Shows on Saturday 28 July 2012 at 1.30pm and Sunday 29 July 2012 at 5.30pm

Admission is open to the public and is free
    However all photographers who wish to take pics of the fashion shows, please apply for your photo-pass/es with organisers at
    chamyl@sph.com.sg ( Ms Olivia Cham ) as you might be stopped by security during the shows.

For more info, pls log on to Online Shopping, Singapore Shop Classifieds, Post Free Classifieds Ads - STClassifieds #1 Classifieds website in Singapore, Facebook or Twitter
    So...those who have the pass have a guarantee that security would stop those photographers without a photo pass? This thing is happening in a Suntec Hall some more...i pity the security especially against the ladder gang.
    Last edited by Reportage; 22nd July 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Blog Entries

Default Re: STClassifieds Fashion & IT Showcase | Fashion Shows on Saturday 28 July & Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    So...those who have the pass have a guarantee that security would stop those photographers without a photo pass? This thing is happening in a Suntec Hall some more...i pity the security especially against the ladder gang.
    Security Alert!!! ......Ladder gang please deploy your ladders with caution . ...... ..........
    Last edited by Zenten; 26th July 2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

chop the ladders and dismantle the ladder gangs!