Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elderly Singaporean couple forced to walk home after paying doctor's fees (polyclinic

Default Re: Elderly Singaporean couple forced to walk home after paying doctor's fees (polycl

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i highly doubt these category of old folks have CPF at all
    They have CPF la... They wanted to use CPF to pay..

Default Re: Elderly Singaporean couple forced to walk home after paying doctor's fees (polycl

Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    Because your CPF said have have $130K in ur account for retirement, otherwise cannot use!

So if u are Dieing of sickness also cannot use for the benefit of ur retirement use!!!

Good rite! CPF so well plan for ur retirement! Are u glad!?
    Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    In my personal opinion....CPF to the poor is use to benefit two parities after ur death but urself!

1st grp is for those who taxed it after ur death
    2nd grp is those who received the after tax amount!

Question: can u use ur CPF to pay for ur funeral!!?? Will CPF states the same reason if the min. Amt of $130k is not reach, u cannot use!!!
    As a person with some knowledge of CPF, I must say your 'arguments' have zero merit and spiced up to justify whoever-knows what.

All I see is ENDLESS LOVE in this video

politic, out of the door.

thread closed
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Blog Entries

something weird here ..... $28 taxi ride to go to polyclinic ? There are enough polyclinics scattered around our heartlands that even a peak hour cab ride will not cost that much .... unless they are living in a elite area

Sad to see this happen but please at least have some appreciation for the Polyclinics who provide affordable subsidized medical care ... they are not a transportation firm

The elderly couple made a couple of bad choices on how to get to a polyclinic vis a vis where they live and the amount of money they had on hand

Where on earth are their children should be the question
    Last edited by ed9119; 24th July 2012 at 11:41 AM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123