Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fighting in Sim Lim Square today!

Thumbs down

And beware of some of those "black-shop" tat use some of their very powerful tricks to trick people into buying their stuff.

1) They will quote you a price without GST. And when you agree with the price and about to buy, they will chop on the warrenty card first and then tell you that GST is not included. If you dun buy from them, they will curse and swear as they will tell you that they already chop on their warrenty card so they cannot dun sell and whatever rubbish! (maybe they will 'fight-club' and jio you for a fight!)

2) They will offer a good price which they will take out some of the bundled items!

Be careful of those cheaters and jerks!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    And beware of some of those "black-shop" tat use some of their very powerful tricks to trick people into buying their stuff.

1) They will quote you a price without GST. And when you agree with the price and about to buy, they will chop on the warrenty card first and then tell you that GST is not included. If you dun buy from them, they will curse and swear as they will tell you that they already chop on their warrenty card so they cannot dun sell and whatever rubbish! (maybe they will 'fight-club' and jio you for a fight!)

2) They will offer a good price which they will take out some of the bundled items!

Be careful of those cheaters and jerks!
    No 2) reminded me of the time I was a newbie many years ago. I shopped around for the Tokina 28-200mm and finally bought it from a shop for $20 less than the rest. I later found out that the lens should come bundled with a close-up filter but the shop I bought it from did not include it.

Anyway that was soooooo long ago I don't even remember which shop it was.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    No 2) reminded me of the time I was a newbie many years ago. I shopped around for the Tokina 28-200mm and finally bought it from a shop for $20 less than the rest. I later found out that the lens should come bundled with a close-up filter but the shop I bought it from did not include it.

Anyway that was soooooo long ago I don't even remember which shop it was.
    don't you wish you had clubsnap then? where you can come and post for a price check before you buy.

fwah! i was in Sim Lim Square too yesterday, but I missed the show
    I was there at about 6pm though

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    fwah! i was in Sim Lim Square too yesterday, but I missed the show
    I was there at about 6pm though
    err it doesn't happen 'yesterday' cos the 'yesterday' was few days ago already...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    no lah...sometimes customers at fault....most ah bengs i meet at sls...normally quite friendly but impatient at times.

I see ALOT singaporeans....tend to look down on them....ask them about products or price, the tone as if the ah beng "owe" them the answer.....if i was the sales person...i would be pissed too if the customer was rude.
    ya man... esp this ah beng...

this ah beng will not hesitate to curse the customer upside down... bring their ancestors from the other world to a much lower ground than they use to... esp telling him off even thou he is correct cos he is the youngest in the market... strange part is... after 6 years full time, he is still the youngest among the ppl in the market...

btw his chinese name is Xiao Ming, den his Christian name is Charles.. but most ppl just call him Charles Ah Beng (sound like Chao Ah Beng)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya man... esp this ah beng...

this ah beng will not hesitate to curse the customer upside down... bring their ancestors from the other world to a much lower ground than they use to... esp telling him off even thou he is correct cos he is the youngest in the market... strange part is... after 6 years full time, he is still the youngest among the ppl in the market...

btw his chinese name is Xiao Ming, den his Christian name is Charles.. but most ppl just call him Charles Ah Beng (sound like Chao Ah Beng)
    Which "black shop" does he work in??

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Which "black shop" does he work in??
    happen so his shop very white... just that he look kinda black nowadays...

Actually.. Hong Kong had improved a lot.. no more "Look then must buy" attitude.. if dont buy they also say thank u and u feel guilty, which makes u remember the shop forever. However, some places in kowloon side still quite bad, but i wouldnt say its any worst then some SLS shops.

in SLS i only go to a few shops.. the rest i dont even bother to look. Like camera, i only go Alan Photo if i want to buy in SLS.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    "Treat others how u want others to treat u"

people all to often forget about this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123