Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to check my cam when....

Multi coating that reduces flare I think?

Oh I see.

I cant understand why all my photos look more of like soft focusing leh. Any one??

Oh yah, I went to Max Photo and the guy refer me to:

Peninsula Shopping Ctr.
    The Camera WorkShop #01-31
    Tel: 63361956

They had the machine to take out stuff that been stuck. Hopefully my thread will be fine as I be going tmr.

Cheers

eh josh, good luck on your camera man...its too young to RIP!!!

Oh yar, i also have the problem of soft pics...haven't found out the reason yet though..my filter is multi coated one leh...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by snapMan
    eh josh, good luck on your camera man...its too young to RIP!!!

Oh yar, i also have the problem of soft pics...haven't found out the reason yet though..my filter is multi coated one leh...sigh
    Mine also multi coated.
    I used to have sharp pic.. I hope its my hand shake that cause the problem hm...

Too young for RIP man... Lucky that my camera had not serious surface injury. If it went something wrong, i can request for change. (Which I hope nothing goes wrong)

Soft pictures? I am not sure but Hoya filters kind of sucky to my preference. I rather spend more to get an optically superior one from B+W. Sorry I didnt shoot much digital apart from my FX2 hence cannot compare (film is hard to compare)

Quote Originally Posted by josho
    Oh I see.

I cant understand why all my photos look more of like soft focusing leh. Any one??

Oh yah, I went to Max Photo and the guy refer me to:

Peninsula Shopping Ctr.
    The Camera WorkShop #01-31
    Tel: 63361956

They had the machine to take out stuff that been stuck. Hopefully my thread will be fine as I be going tmr.

Cheers
    What is your setting for most of the time? Your focusing is 9 area, 3 area, center weighted or spot? Metering is multi, general(dunno what it is called, the 2nd one) or spot? And your PIC ADJ setting? If you got soft focusing, try to set the sharpness, saturation,contrast to HIGH and you Noise to STD.

Play around with various focusing and metering setting too. And see which comes out like you want. Hope this helps.

Center focusing.
    Nosie - STD

I dun have such problem till on saturdae it went alittle soft leh.. weird.. But when i use tripod no rpob. I think and hope is hand shake!

Just take picture with and without the filter see But a filter does affect picture quality somehow, not too noticable by many lah....

Dun worry Josho...Lumix is a tough cookie...bo tai chi one!

Quote Originally Posted by Hong Jia
    oh yah... i got my CP from MS today... Got the cheap one... Tokina 62mm... Cost me 28 dollars... Kope the last remaining... i got a feeling tat other pple can get it at 25... haaa... The uncle everytime out to tok pple one... juz now quote me 35... win liao loz....
    Wah! Hong, u win liao loh! i bought mine at $35 probably just b4 you! Must scold the uncle next time liao!

Quote Originally Posted by rogersk8ter
    Wah! Hong, u win liao loh! i bought mine at $35 probably just b4 you! Must scold the uncle next time liao!
    I bought mine for $28 also at MS in late december. Hong told me can get for $25 cos he got a quote once. I told florence, but she said lowest can give is $28. Bought from there in the end since CP also sell same price.

Is Tokina CP good? Is it part of Hoya as well koz my UV filter i saw made by Tokina.

Anyway, I sent my adapter for operation todae. Hopefully it will get it done by the next 2 days. Cost price will be from S$25 - S$35. Cfm thread will not be hurt as well.Pray for the safety now. Rather pay for this money then buy a new adapter which cost me alot more.

hmm, can't tell if its good or not. But it works to filter out the polarized light!

Quote Originally Posted by rogersk8ter
    U got money buy CrossMax 3... 7 dollars is nothing to u sia... whahaaaa...

Quote Originally Posted by Hong Jia
    U got money buy CrossMax 3... 7 dollars is nothing to u sia... whahaaaa...
    Haha! Me Instructor mah....cannot ware cheap cheap one
    Ahh..any Lumixers wanna learn Inline Skating go to Kopitiam Thread and check out...its Free!......http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=112791

Is Tokina CP good? Is it part of Hoya as well koz my UV filter i saw made by Tokina.

Anyway, I sent my adapter for operation todae. Hopefully it will get it done by the next 2 days. Cost price will be from S$25 - S$35. Cfm thread will not be hurt as well.Pray for the safety now. Rather pay for this money then buy a new adapter which cost me alot more.
    Hi JOs, tried the tokina CP and found it good. BTW HOya CP also made by tokina! Buy! Buy! Buy!

Wah Liew... Crossmax 3 local retail price was 749 before discount.

Even my fren get from overseas it was about 380 - 400... u rich lehz...

If i can only go straight... cannot turn left or right... cannot fall front... only fall back... how to teach this type of student...

Hey! U ppl talking about BLADE or LEN!!! Very OT liao leh

I got Oxygen 7. LOL Not skating for a long time. Who wan? i wanna sell off.. hehehe. Wear not even for 100 times. still new. hehe

Am I on the right thread with u or not.. BTH leh!

Tokina for $28 is cheap leh.. hm.... maybe can consider it.

Wait till i get my adapter back first.

Just got back from The Camera Workshop @ Peninsula.

Everything is fine! NO dented. The thread is literally fine! Phew!!!!! Lucky for me enough!

Anyway, can someone tell me, how many differences of UV are there? I know theres HMC etc.. i got mine and it look as it had something cover the image.

Someone? hehe

Just got back from The Camera Workshop @ Peninsula.

Everything is fine! NO dented. The thread is literally fine! Phew!!!!! Lucky for me enough!

Anyway, can someone tell me, how many differences of UV are there? I know theres HMC etc.. i got mine and it look as it had something cover the image.

Someone? hehe
    you mean UV light or UV filters?

Anyway for hoya filters, got these types.. http://www.photofilter.com/hoya.htm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast