Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FM2 or A95 would be a better choice???

simply put, if you want a small digital cam that can do almost anything you want and still fit in your pocket, the a95 is one of the best and most worth it in terms of price-quality.

Default paisei guy. i took real long time to reply,as im a nsman

i read from the forum that the picture and the fine quality of the picture thatfm2 is able to produce interests mi so much. and a lot advise mi to learn frm fm2 as it is a gd way and the cam will last mi veri long. considering mi a super newbie.

a95 will lose out in term of picture in a lot of way. just thought of hearing advice from u guy. not exactly to compare. reali sorri as i sound so unclear.

but the way. if im going for d70 and 300d. wad is all of your opinion. i prefer d70.

Quote Originally Posted by pangxie
    i read from the forum that the picture and the fine quality of the picture thatfm2 is able to produce interests mi so much. and a lot advise mi to learn frm fm2 as it is a gd way and the cam will last mi veri long. considering mi a super newbie.

a95 will lose out in term of picture in a lot of way. just thought of hearing advice from u guy. not exactly to compare. reali sorri as i sound so unclear.

but the way. if im going for d70 and 300d. wad is all of your opinion. i prefer d70.
    D70 is a great cam. Hang on a bit though, a major photo conference (PMA) will be happening soon and there may be some new launches, which means current cameras may drop further in price.

Cheers,

Default hey man . thks so much abt the advice to purchase later

d70 is the one i think i going to buy. thks all. thats going to be another major fair. which mean d70 will drop. yeah.

when is it. btw. u have any places to get this set at a lower price for

first hand = ?????
    second hand = ????

anywhere got lobang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12