Thread: Last Minute - Lauch of the Singapore Lion at JE Sports Stadium

Blog Entries

Exclamation Last Minute - Launch of the Singapore Lion at JE Sports Stadium

last minute notice -

there is a "Launch of the Singapore Lion" today, 5-9.30pm at the Jurong East Sports Stadium. PM Lee Hsien Loong will be the Guest of Honour. there will also be a fun fair going on at the stadium.

the Singapore Lion is some new lion (as in lion dance lion ) dat PA is launching officially today. as part of the event, there are (reportedly) 80 other lion & dragon dance troupes attending the event. reliable rumours from my wife's school dance troupe said dat vincent ng's (as in the TCS star) troupe will be there too.

entrance is $1/ticket. if anyone wants to go, pls PM me by 3pm. my wife has abt 13 tickets left from her school's allocation. pls leave me ur name and hp number for contact. i'll meet those interested at the stadium ard 4.30pm to pass u the tickets. oh, and its free, btw.

i'll check in on my PM ard 2pm to see if there are any interested shooters.

cheers!
    Last edited by nightwolf75; 23rd January 2005 at 11:36 AM.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Blog Entries

arowana - 2 tickets!

come people! dun waste free tickets!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Blog Entries

okie... thread closed. i still got at least 10 tickets left. i'll be at blk 322A, jurong east st 21 (blk beside the stadium), void deck fm 4.30pm till ard 4.50pm. will be sitting at the stone tables at the other end of the blk closest to the side gate of the stadium. feel free to look for me there, for those who wish to come last min. just find a guy with a cam bag!