Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good basic photography course to recommend?

Default Re: Any good basic photography course to recommend?

You can even start using your camera now before you attend the courses (eg, to shoot your kids or some static objects). The more you meddle, the more you learn. That's like trying to do 'homework' first before attending the classes. In this case, it is really beneficial and easier for you to follow during classes. I would say the camera's user manual is the best start point.
    D200

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    read your the supplied novel about a Spanish guy called Manual, in the meantime. most major brands provide soft copy too.

some brands have a magazine style Manual which is less technical and very well illustrated with photos and pictures. this usually comes as a separate document not included in your kit. I found this magazine style easier for me too
    I like this 'creativity'!
    D200

Just to update that i have enrolled into abasic course and looking forward to its commencement. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillibomber View Post
    Just to update that i have enrolled into abasic course and looking forward to its commencement. Cheers.

Good for you. Hope to see you around soon with newly learned skills! Maybe I can get some free tips from you, hahahahaha.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Alamak, basic course leh. 3-legged cat kungfu where got tips to share? More to help me get started and hopefully not so sotong when i join the outing.

I just finish my basic class from knowledge bowl. I think its a good basic course for me to understand at least the relationship between aperture iso etc... so i am able to understand what are those mode on my ep3 for. just my 2 cent thought

Quote Originally Posted by jweak
    I just finish my basic class from knowledge bowl. I think its a good basic course for me to understand at least the relationship between aperture iso etc... so i am able to understand what are those mode on my ep3 for. just my 2 cent thought
    Doesn't Olympus have a camera workshop as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Doesn't Olympus have a camera workshop as well?
    Yes. They did.

Workshops | Olympus Imaging Singapore

and it is free.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by jweak View Post
    Hi jweak, thanks much for sharing. I signed up with objectifs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12