Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fireworks @ MBS 21-July-2012

Default Re: Fireworks @ MBS 21-July-2012

Not me I hope? :P

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    Thank everyone for coming for this event. Hope you guys enjoy shooting with me, learning some tips from one another and having some nice beer as well. To the angry man/bird who said Im a lousy organizer, good luck to your future endeavour and try not to be too angry ok =)

I will be organizing another one next sat so PM me if your interested as I wont be around till next friday from tomorrow onward and I will reply to your concern when I come back and we wont be meeting at 2pm like today but most likely ard 3 to 4pm ..

For those who attended care to share some tips. I will be keen to join the next 1

Just came bk from overseas .. Aiki don worry, its not you ,those who wish to join me this sat can PM me, so far 4-5 ppl meetng me for shoots this sat 28 July .
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

count me in, where are you planning to shoot from? i am planning to shoot from either MBS or Merlion

Can enter ?
    Look like all block

I am going too... but I will be somewhere near the Garden by the Bay. Trying to shoot from a different angle and see how.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Pls those who want to come just PM me and I will tell u whr to meet and pm u my number as well .. I saw a pretty good location in MBS =)
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Great outing , Learn a great deal.
    Good job done by organizer

Thx jake .. Thank everyone who came and enjoy the shoot with the beer right on, hope u bring home learning something from one another, got poison by one another as well. If you want the group photo pls PM me ur e-mail and I will try to get u the sharpest one I can get ( not shot by me =X ) I will be having another one next sat, my last one as well so hope to see you guys ard, the thread is somewhr on the gathering and outing section.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JediFish
    Great outing , Learn a great deal.
    Good job done by organizer
    Sure do.....nice to meet some really nice people there.
    Jake, Thks for your beer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234