Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: show girls photo

  1. #1
    Member eric8526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    94

    Post show girls photo

    This are some foto that I took on last sunday @ singapore expro.
    Can any give some idea how was it.

    Thank








    Last edited by eric8526; 11th July 2012 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Please familiarize yourself with the forum. We have gallery sections for events, and a critique corner. The newbies corner is NOT for getting photo critiques.
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: show girls photo

    standard XMM
    standard XMM
    WHOA THERE XMM

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: show girls photo

    From the very small pics, I would say they could be shot much much better... Try harder.

  5. #5
    Member eric8526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Ok thank.

  6. #6
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: show girls photo

    I got a headache for which gallery sections to move this thread to.....


    think just leave it here is most appropriate.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  7. #7

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    I got a headache for which gallery sections to move this thread to.....


    think just leave it here is most appropriate.
    Events coverage mah.
    Alpha

  8. #8
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Events coverage mah.
    hello... for event coverage, photographers need use photos to tell viewers about

    what event it is?
    when is this event take place?
    where is this event take place?
    what is happening?
    etc....

    these photos do not classify as event coverage at all .......

    if you give these photos to the people who hire you to shoot an event coverage, I guarantee this will be the last time you ever head from them.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  9. #9

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    hello... for event coverage, photographers need use photos to tell viewers about

    what event it is?
    when is this event take place?
    where is this event take place?
    what is happening?
    etc....

    these photos do not classify as event coverage at all .......

    if you give these photos to the people who hire you to shoot an event coverage, I guarantee this will be the last time you ever head from them.
    Oh, agreed. But since these are pictures are of some booth babes at an event, it would fit right in with all the other booth babe threads in the Ready, Lights, Action! category. Heck, whenever Singapore Import Night is here, we don't even see pics of the cars. Just the babes.
    Alpha

  10. #10

    Default Re: show girls photo

    TS is asking about opinion of his photos, so can just move to critiques corner,

  11. #11

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketatw View Post
    TS is asking about opinion of his photos, so can just move to critiques corner,
    No, because you are only allowed to post 1 picture per week and you have to describe it.
    Alpha

  12. #12

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No, because you are only allowed to post 1 picture per week and you have to describe it.
    ok, i see. not an easy choice to move this thread.

  13. #13
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Just leave it here lah.

    TS is a newbie... this is a newbie section. TS asked help, if those who wanted to help, can help. If those who don't, can ignore.

    Why need to move the thread to whatever subforum?
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  14. #14

    Default Re: show girls photo

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Just leave it here lah.

    TS is a newbie... this is a newbie section. TS asked help, if those who wanted to help, can help. If those who don't, can ignore.

    Why need to move the thread to whatever subforum?
    Because otherwise the Newbies corner would quickly flood with newbies posting pictures for critique and turn into another gallery section...
    Alpha

  15. #15

    Default Re: show girls photo

    My comments on the photos:
    the girls are pretty

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •