1. The tea company copied the original image from the photographer and uses it on their product.
2. The photographer sued and reached a settlement from the company to pay a royalty.
3. Tea company stoped using the first original image, and got their graphic designers to make a similar image in Photoshop from a composite of 4 other photos and a stock photo of a red bus.
4. Photographer sued the tea company claiming the new image is still a copy of the original image.
5. The Judge looked at the evidence, and decides that the second image is a copy.