Thread: Problem w/ wireless network connection

Default Problem w/ wireless network connection

Hi all,

I have a laptop which uses a wireless network for connecting to the internet. However recently, I have not been able to surf the web, despite the wireless connection being "connected". I suspect I may have changed some settings by accident, because the network works fine when accessed by a different laptop. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

are you windows or mac user? for windows, pls check your ip setting.. try to renew your ip address..

I'm using Windows XP home. I've tried renewing the IP address...still can't access the internet. IE is configured to "automatically detect settings". Help...help...pls...

go to wireless network connection properties. ensure 'Use Windows to configure my wireless network settings' is checked.

simple... what ISP are u with? Mebbe can call them up and check. Else u PM me ur contact... i guide u thru

if u have firewall, disable it...

Thanks guys....yr advice is greatly appreciated...I think i'll be sending the laptop to the service centre for them to resolve the matter....once again...thank you.