Thread: 14 Jul~Race Queen IVY & Bff SHANEL~High Fashion Photoshoot with Lightings provided!!!

Thumbs up 14 Jul~Race Queen IVY & Bff SHANEL~High Fashion Photoshoot with Lightings provided!!!

Colourfulfaces has been merge with Concept35mm effective 1 July 2012.
    All Photoshoot will be posted using Concept35mm nick in July.
    You can visit Concept35mm facebook page for more information. Concept35mm | Facebook

Ivy Sim-Winner of 2012 CATS Classified Race Queens

Shanel

Credit to respective photographers for the beautiful photos.

Concept35mm is proud to bring you a High Fashion Photoshoot with lightings provided.

One Alienbees Einstein 640w Strobe with 1 Mola Setti (with diffuser, optional) will be provided for each model.
    3 triggers will be provided for each group and based on rotation basis as in a studio photoshoot.

Details

Date: 14 July 2012, Saturday.
    Time: 4.00pm to 6.30pm (inclusive of 30 mins break)
    Duration: 2 hours
    Location: City Urban (To be release to confirmed participants only)
    Themes: High Fashion
    Ratio: 6 Photographers to 1 model
    Refreshment will be provided.

Price:
    $60 only

Reservation:

PM or email to concept35mm@gmail.com with your name, email and contact number to book your slot now...
    SMS me at 8288 2599 if you have any enquires.

All are welcome! - Newbies who want to know how fashion/portraiture shoots are done, photograhers to build their portfolio, photographers who want to meet new people and learn from each other

Default Re: 14 Jul~Race Queen IVY & Bff SHANEL~High Fashion Photoshoot with Lightings provide

Thank you for all your support.
    PM or email to concept35mm@gmail.com with your name, email and contact number to book your slot now...
    SMS me at 8288 2599 if you have any enquires

1. Reserved - ****7041
    2. Reserved - ****0963

Default Re: 14 Jul~Race Queen IVY & Bff SHANEL~High Fashion Photoshoot with Lightings provide

A Concept Shoot done with IVY in the begining of 2012...

It was shot with Alienbees Einstein with the Elinchrom Deep Octa.
    This Sat, we will also use the Alienbees Einstein but with the Mola Setti Beauty Dish (Cost about $1000) which will produced a very unique light which many professional prefer and like.

Quote from Shanel - "COME SUPPORT OUR BFF HIGH FASHION PHOTOSHOOT COMING SAT 14/07! ♥♥♥
    & IT'S FINALLY WE BOTH GIRLS HAD A SHOOT TOGETHER AFT 7YEARS OF SISTERSHIP!
    Wna see 很好的配合 & 默契? Then PM/Email to concept35mm@gmail.com with your name, email & contact number to book your slot NOW!! *Limited Slots; so be fast!*

1. Reserved - ****7041
    2. Reserved - ****0963
    3. Reserved - ****7306

Want to meet and shoot Ivy who is the winner of this year 2012 CATS racequeen?
    This is the shoot you should attend and You will not find many group outdoor photoshoot with strobe provided...

PM or SMS me at 8288 2599 to reserve your slot now. OR you can send an email with all the information to concept35mm@gmail.com

thanks

S U P P O R T ! ! !

Quote from Shanel - "COME SUPPORT OUR BFF HIGH FASHION PHOTOSHOOT COMING SAT 14/07! ♥♥♥
    Wna see 很好的配合 & 默契? Then PM/Email to concept35mm@gmail.com with your name, email & contact number to book your slot NOW!! *Limited Slots; so be fast!*

1. Reserved - ****7041
    2. Reserved - ****0963
    3. Reserved - ****7306
    4. Reserved - ****7705

Thank you for all your support. SHOOT IS CONFIRMED!!!!

1. Reserved - ****7041
    2. Reserved - ****0963
    3. Reserved - ****7306
    4. Reserved - ****7705
    5. Reserved - ****9822

Thank you for all your support. SHOOT IS CONFIRMED!!!! Slots still available...

PM or SMS me at 8288 2599 to reserve your slot now...

Wna see 很好的配合 & 默契?

Details has been sent to all participants. Please check and sms me at 8288 2599 if you have not received it.

Thanks..

A few more slots left for this. PM or SMS me at 8288 2599 if you are interested to shoot the newly crown Racequeen Ivy and her best friends forever, Shanel.

Thanks

Credit to everyone who were at the shoot this afternoon. It was an enjoyable shoot with Shanel and Ivy...

The equipment used for the shoot..

There will be a concept shoot next week. For more information, you can visit our page at Concept35mm