Thread: Who are watch collectors also?

Default Who are watch collectors also?

Just curious, how many of you are also into collecting watches? Erm...I don't mean swatch hor

I do. Especially mechanical alarm but also have chrono and others. What do you collect ?.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff chen
    Just curious, how many of you are also into collecting watches? Erm...I don't mean swatch hor

Mostly Dive watches though I have a Lemania 5100 Chrono from Sinn. Dennis, your collection is certainly nice and in good taste

Haha how do you know what I have.
    Don't have a Sinn yet, the last time I look at 1 it does not seems value for money. BTW I was looking at the Sinn Alarm.
    I have a total of over 50 watches made some mistake missing out on some great watches when I have the chance and is now more selective in my selection but becomes more expensive as it goes along.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff chen
    Mostly Dive watches though I have a Lemania 5100 Chrono from Sinn. Dennis, your collection is certainly nice and in good taste

Watch collecting is much like any good hobby that over time becomes at least mildly addictive. Most collectors will admit that the hunt for an obscure item almost becomes as enjoyable as owning the watch.