Thread: Cathay Photo

Default Cathay Photo

Hi all

this is what I got from CP today:

Dear Valued Customers,

In our move to serve you better, we are pleased to announce that we now accept instalment payments at 0% interest
    when you make your purchases at our retail outlets, using Visa / Mastercard from Citibank, DBS or OCBC Bank.

For more details on the terms and conditions that apply, please do not hesitate to approach our staff at any of our retail outlets.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to continue being of service to you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this email because you signed up with I-Touch from Cathay Photo. To unsubscribe, please visit http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/i-touch/unsubscribe.phtml

so go and

BUY BUY BUY

yes buy buy buy until your credit overdraft

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    yes buy buy buy until your credit overdraft
    then come to ClubSNAP and SELL SELL SELL

Same thing one lah. They'll tell you when you pay by cash, it'll be $x. If you pay by installment, it'll be $x + what ever percentage.

Try asking them if there's any difference when you pay by cash and by installments. Nothing is free is this world.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Nothing is free is this world.
    you forgot one thing sir...
    CLUBSNAP is free

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Same thing one lah. They'll tell you when you pay by cash, it'll be $x. If you pay by installment, it'll be $x + what ever percentage.

Try asking them if there's any difference when you pay by cash and by installments. Nothing is free is this world.
    The trick here is to bargain then pay by card.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that if you use credit/debit cards, they can only sell you at the retail price.

Hmm... isn't that beginning to make sense?

Already bought twice from them using installment 0% from last Year sept. No additional charges.
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gr|ever
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that if you use credit/debit cards, they can only sell you at the retail price.

Hmm... isn't that beginning to make sense?
    I have never bot any camera from CP at the suggested retail price. If the suggested retail price is $2288 for eg, the usual salesman will give me lower like $2100 and i get to use the card and ask for 6 or 12 months instalment.

I am sure they will operate the scheme like the Courts furniture ..... you will be personally liable for non-payment. If you default on any payment, they got the right to take back the cam and sell it to the open market at whatever price they can fetch and you still got to top up the difference. Anyway, if you have not pay in full, the title of the cam will always belong to CP.
    If have to, i suggest don't go for anything more than 4 instalments. If you need to pay the amount by more than 4 instalments, it means that you really can't afford the cam .... look for a cheaper one and upgrade later. Nothing is for free in this world.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Tried this trick before already. They'll say if you pay by card, got to pay extra.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    you forgot one thing sir...
    CLUBSNAP is free
    Yes, yes, agree with you on this, but please don't call me sir. haha...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    I am sure they will operate the scheme like the Courts furniture ..... you will be personally liable for non-payment. If you default on any payment, they got the right to take back the cam and sell it to the open market at whatever price they can fetch and you still got to top up the difference. Anyway, if you have not pay in full, the title of the cam will always belong to CP.
    Where would Courts sell to in open market? Maybe thats a cheap way to buy second hand cameras

Why no one tell me when I buy camera from them using citiback MC.not cheap leh.5K+

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sabahan
    Why no one tell me when I buy camera from them using citiback MC.not cheap leh.5K+
    it may be a blessing that no one told you. is it great to be free of debt?
    Last edited by reachme2003; 21st January 2005 at 10:26 AM.