make it more diversified via the following;
- wake up very early to catch sunrise (landscape)
- head to bushes for birding photography (walking around with those heavy gears)
- frequent Botanic Gardens with my wife and baby for portraiture and candid shots
- evening walk with family @ Changi or Woodlands for sunset followed by dinner
- viewing others' works for inspiration especially landscape shots
i don't see this interest will die off (for me) anytime soon. my boss and colleagues are mostly casual shooters as we work on long-hour shifts but very short work week.