Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: SEED 26th JAN 05

  1. #1

    Default SEED 26th JAN 05

    SEED on Wednesday, 26 January 2005
    @ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!


    For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

    Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

    Agenda:
    1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
    2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
    3. Just hang out and chill ...
    4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
    5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

    Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

    Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!


    yawns....
    Cut and paste.... :P

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    yawns....
    Cut and paste.... :P
    tsk tsk... ... getting lazy liao...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default

    count me in .....

    JACK, TONY, ADAM.... will u be able to come?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    tsk tsk... ... getting lazy liao...
    Better then you...


    no show!
    HUMPZ

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi Astroboy... U r back.
    Ya me sure will be there, Tony, how???

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi Jack and Astroboy.
    I need to work late on that day. Can't make it.

  7. #7
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Don't shy! Come come!

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Have to miss out this one again if only not on Wed.
    Really want to join in but got class. Too Bad.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ockly
    Have to miss out this one again if only not on Wed.
    Really want to join in but got class. Too Bad.
    Sad to hear that but dun worry, there sure to be a time when you can come down. Maybe in one of those outing soon.....

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hi guys, I m a newbie and would like to attend the gathering. Currently I m using a EOS300 and my lens may be mouldy but dunno how to really see it. Hope that you all can help me and teach me some tricks.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    second SEED of 2005!!!

    GO GO GO !!!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tingguan82
    Hi guys, I m a newbie and would like to attend the gathering. Currently I m using a EOS300 and my lens may be mouldy but dunno how to really see it. Hope that you all can help me and teach me some tricks.
    Come on down and let us share the experiences abt using SLR camera. For those using DC, come on down too.. no shy no shy

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Come on down and let us share the experiences abt using SLR camera. For those using DC, come on down too.. no shy no shy
    wer your hatch day treat ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wer your hatch day treat ...
    wer my hatch day present?

    hehehe./e.ee..

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Better then you...


    no show!
    HUMPZ
    ok ok... if i turn up, will you show me how to use camelah? i newbie oso...

  17. #17
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    If there are newcomers, I'll be happy you around ClubSNAP!

    Come come! Don't shy!

  18. #18

    Default

    GO GO GO!!

    Well due to work commitment, I won't be ard today at SEED.

    Anyway, I hope that anyone there will get together well...
    :P

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In this small world
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    So many old bird I am worries cannot blend into it. Last time I went (long ago) seems like cannot blend in, in the end quietly pass the night...

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default add me into contact list

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    SEED on Wednesday, 26 January 2005
    @ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!


    For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

    Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

    Agenda:
    1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
    2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
    3. Just hang out and chill ...
    4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
    5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

    Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

    Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!


    yawns....
    Cut and paste.... :P
    hiyo.....see this message too late....today oredi got committment at appointment...

    what about please add me into the future contact list..i am amatuer too but i like ur community. many good buddy.

    kimu
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •