Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Need someone good in Photoshop Skills to edit a Photo

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default Need someone good in Photoshop Skills to edit a Photo

    I have taken a photo in RAW (Nikon) format using the D70. However, as I just entered the DSLR not too long ago that time, and unfamiliar with using an external flash, the picture didn't turn out that well after I wash it. My friends (2 pretty ladies ) in this pic. I thought someone can help me in this. To correct the white balance to skin color or as nature as natural lighting as possible, and to isolate them also.

    Any expert photoshoppers willing to help? I have seen some superb ones, forget their nick though...

    Looking for just 1 GOOD person to do the job. Send your portfolio of PS now! Hehe...
    Last edited by Adzz; 22nd January 2005 at 03:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Hi Adzz,

    Still remember me? I am not expert but maybe I can try ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Hi Adzz,

    Still remember me? I am not expert but maybe I can try ?
    Well, not really. Have we interact before?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    Well, not really. Have we interact before?
    That time we met on 01 Aug 2004 @ IMM for Stella Ng 's performance. At the end of the event, as it was raining and u are waiting for your family members to meet u there , we went to Mac for a drink.

    Still no idea ? Luckily u are not a girl or else ppt will say I use the old same trick to know u
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    That time we met on 01 Aug 2004 @ IMM for Stella Ng 's performance. At the end of the event, as it was raining and u are waiting for your family members to meet u there , we went to Mac for a drink.

    Still no idea ? Luckily u are not a girl or else ppt will say I use the old same trick to know u
    Oh, this is your nick. hehe... I didn't know that. Ok, i remember you. Chat up with u at taka too.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    I have taken a photo in RAW (Nikon) format using the D70. However, as I just entered the DSLR not too long ago that time, and unfamiliar with using an external flash, the picture didn't turn out that well after I wash it. My friends (2 pretty ladies ) are asking for it, and I thought someone can help me in this. To correct the white balance to skin color or as nature as natural lighting as possible, and to isolate them also.

    Reward... Well, just a photo of 2 pretty ladies. Hehe... No cash rewards.

    Any expert photoshoppers willing to help? I have seen some superb ones, forget their nick though...

    Looking for just 1 GOOD person to do the job. Send your portfolio of PS now! Hehe...

    P.S. To the 1 and only photoshopper helping me (You won' regret it. )
    Sounds like a good recipe for a Photoshop contest here...

    Just post a link to your photo and I am sure there will be more than 10 versions of it posted back in no time by fello CS'ers.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  7. #7

    Default

    Wah....even though it's compressed, the NEF is 5.5-6MB leh.....

    Got time to try now but no PS portfolio... heh....

    These lousy ones good enough? http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...25#post1053325

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Adzz, I know I CS member who is very good in PS. His nick is "Clown" . Why don't you contact him.

  9. #9

    Default

    adzz, since u using nef, shouldnt be too hard to change WB or exposure. maybe can upload the file let everyone try

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesong
    Adzz, I know I CS member who is very good in PS. His nick is "Clown" . Why don't you contact him.
    rare appearance by james! how's your trip? i'll be looking forward to see your pics

  11. #11

    Default

    yo.. send it to mulberrybay@usa.com, and also tell me exactly what you want to do.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    Sounds like a good recipe for a Photoshop contest here...

    Just post a link to your photo and I am sure there will be more than 10 versions of it posted back in no time by fello CS'ers.
    I concur. If you are concerned about privacy, can you just crop a section of the affected photo and post it here. White balance is an easy factor to correct and most people here should be able to help you.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megadark
    I concur. If you are concerned about privacy, can you just crop a section of the affected photo and post it here. White balance is an easy factor to correct and most people here should be able to help you.
    sounds like a good idea. maybe i cropped off the affected portion of it and see who is the best. Hehe. Then i will ask that guy to help me.

    Yea, its in NEF, but i somehow could not get the nice WB.

    I would like to post a pic up and ask u guys to help me. You guys are friendly. But my friends 2 of them specifically ask me not to post up but to get only 1 member i trust will do a good job. Sorry about that. I will post the sample up soon.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesong
    Adzz, I know I CS member who is very good in PS. His nick is "Clown" . Why don't you contact him.
    Oh yea, heard of him before. Firestone is good too. Saw his portfolio or site should i say very impressed with the way he manipulates the pics.

  15. #15
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Send it to me if you trust me, PM me for my email

    Since it's NEF, I won't be using much of photoshop, rather more of NC.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    This is part of the image. I cropped it already which shows the major flaw in the picture. I would like some editing, hopefully being able to transform to a studio shot.


    Hope this image helps.

    Maybe you guys would like to work on this image first and I would be able to select one from the many.

    Thanks.

  17. #17

    Default

    erm.... can a graphic designer good enough to handle photoshop?
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerofour
    erm.... can a graphic designer good enough to handle photoshop?
    try ur luck! hehe. the image is up there. u can download and PS it and post it up for all to view.

    I tried to edit, but it seems too taxing for me.

  19. #19

    Default



    is this wat u wan?
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    This is part of the image. I cropped it already which shows the major flaw in the picture. I would like some editing, hopefully being able to transform to a studio shot.


    Hope this image helps.

    Maybe you guys would like to work on this image first and I would be able to select one from the many.

    Thanks.
    can still remove with cloning ,.....or change the whole background....
    see wat I can do.......with it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •