Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Cow Herd and the Fairy

  1. #1

    Default The Cow Herd and the Fairy

    For all those celebrating today



    Chinese Valentine's Day & A Love Story

  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Cow Herd and the Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    For all those celebrating today



    Chinese Valentine's Day & A Love Story
    slap you la... piak piak piak.

    that oone machiam lunar calander. you don't anyhow black white take the angmoh calander tell me its 7/7 ==

  3. #3

    Default Re: The Cow Herd and the Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    slap you la... piak piak piak.

    that oone machiam lunar calander. you don't anyhow black white take the angmoh calander tell me its 7/7 ==
    Allen... so violent... no wonder you're the cowherd

  4. #4
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Cow Herd and the Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Allen... so violent... no wonder you're the cowherd
    now where is my fairy?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: The Cow Herd and the Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    now where is my fairy?
    fairy is a term for transexuals and you can find them after midnight at Changi Point. If that fails, look up yellow pages for Kumar's phone number.

  6. #6

    Default Re: The Cow Herd and the Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    fairy is a term for transexuals and you can find them after midnight at Changi Point. If that fails, look up yellow pages for Kumar's phone number.
    i knew it. i always had that suspicion about Allen's preferences

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •