Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone solve this problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trenyi
    If that is the case then using the 17-40mm will not be able to use the internal flash only can use the external flash. Is there any way to make the flash higher than the hood, cause i know the hood is suppose to block flares so if i take out then flares might enter into the lens rite.
    I think you will prefer to see flares than a big patch of shadow in the middle right?

time in invest in an external flash, not only you will have longer range, more control, more flexibility, chances of getting red eye effect is lesser and external flash also has faster recharge time and wont drain your camera battery!

Quote Originally Posted by tommon
    U R also too close to the subject. The dinky build in flash is not designed to handle more than 35mm wide angle and and above 70mm tele. Anyway why is your lens hood on? U only use the outdoor when shooting against the loght source.
    A common misunderstanding... the lens hood can be used indoors to prevent stray light hitting your lens at an odd angle (quite possible as in a car exhibition you'd have multiple spot lights all over and not to mention flashes going off here and there) and also as some protection against brushing the front element of your lens against a sweaty body part in a crowded environment and gaining an oily smudge........ You should try some events and see the benefits of a hood....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12