Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1732374041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

How come not sleeping

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

kns midfield totally no shape at all. Under pressure all the while !!!

1-0 up for liverpool. Own goal by hearts

stupid lineman dont like borini. Given so many times offside which doesnt seem so. Booo

FT1-0 to Liverpool

We need an own goal to win. lol haiz !!!

Better than nothing

wa, we won a game!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Rodgers expects Sahin deal
    August 23, 2012

curry sauce!

By ESPN staff

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is hopeful the club can tie up the signing of Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin before the end of the week.

Jose Mourinho confirmed this week that he expected Sahin to secure a loan move to the Premier League, with Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham all vying for his services.

It had been thought that Arsenal were the most likely to sign the Turkey international, but reports emerged on Friday suggesting Arsene Wenger's insistence on a permanent deal had scuppered their chances.

Rodgers, speaking after his side's 1-0 Europa League play-off victory over Hearts on Thursday night, has now confirmed that he expects to sign the player on Friday.

"Hopefully in the next 24 hours we'll get some confirmation on that," he said. "It's quite far [along the line]. He's a very good footballer."

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    kns midfield totally no shape at all. Under pressure all the while !!!
    think opponents jus outmuscle us will do.

Fulham protests Clint Dempsey pursuit
    August 23, 2012

By Associated Press

LONDON -- Fulham has complained about Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers to the Premier League over the club's pursuit of striker Clint Dempsey.

The U.S. international has been linked with a move to Liverpool throughout the offseason, and Rodgers was quoted as saying "Clint is a player we've inquired about" on the website of Liverpool's owners.

The website also wrongly claimed last month that Dempsey had moved to Anfield.

The Premier League said on Thursday that it has received a complaint from Fulham "regarding certain comments made by Liverpool FC officials and is currently looking into the matter."

Dempsey has reportedly refused to play for Fulham and is seeking a move to Liverpool. He's been looking for a transfer, but is in limbo because no official bid has been lodged.

Fearing that Fulham's prized asset has been distracted and isn't ready to play, manager Martin Jol dropped him for the 5-0 victory against Norwich last weekend and will omit him from Saturday's squad to face Manchester United.

"Mentally, Clint wants to move, he doesn't want to stay here. His head was turned and that was the problem," Jol said Thursday. "It's a problem and a situation you don't want. It's not something you can talk to a player about every day because he doesn't want to.

"I don't know if he'll remain a Fulham player. I'd love to keep him, but I'm not sure. Hopefully if he stays, then in the next couple of weeks he will change his thoughts about us."

Jol denied that Dempsey had refused to play for Fulham again, instead insisting it was his decision to drop the 29-year-old player who has entered the final year of his contract.

"I was probably a bit naive, asking, 'Clint, do you want to start?" Jol said. "All he said was, 'You know what I want' ... after that it was very difficult to communicate. He was not committed to the team.

"For us it would have been better had Liverpool followed it up with a formal bid, but they haven't."

Hammers not giving up on Carroll

But Hammers boss doubts he has the funds to sign striker

Last Updated: August 23, 2012 11:47pm

curry sauce!!!

West Ham United manager Sam Allardyce has not ended his interest in Liverpool striker Andy Carroll but fears he would not have the money for a permanent deal.

The Hammers have throughout the summer been linked with the England international, who missed his club's Europa League win over Hearts on Thursday due to a hamstring injury.

It is thought Carroll does not feature in the future plans of Brendan Rodgers but the Anfield manager is adamant he would not loan the 35million to any other club.

Liverpool are also determined to recoup as much as possible of the record-breaking fee they paid Newcastle United just over 18 months ago, while Carroll is understood to only be interested in joining a club who play in Europe.

And with Allardyce on the brink of spending a reported 10.75m on Matt Jarvis, the West Ham boss does not think he would be able to afford anything other than a loan.

But he does remain hopeful, as he said: "Many things in the final week of the transfer window emerge and should it be the case that we would be able to do something then I think it would probably only be a loan.
    Quality

"We would see if we could pursue it and clinch it, but if we only finish with Matt and nobody else I would be happy with the squad I've got.

"While it is not quite as big as I'd like it to be, I think it has got a lot of quality.

"My problem is there may not be funds available for Andy now.

"If Andy became available or anybody became available and they wanted to join West Ham, I would ask the owners. At the moment that is not the case and we just have to wait and see if and when that situation arises."

The former Newcastle boss added: "If we play Carlton Cole, Nicky Maynard, Ricardo Vaz Te, (Modibo) Maiga - they are all players that play in the front three wide positions.

"What isn't there is a proven Premier League goalscorer, apart from Carlton Cole who can get 10 or 11 goals a season.

"Nicky, Ricardo and Maiga are not proven so you hope it will be all right, but you cannot tell until you get eight or 10 games in."

jiak sai la. no $$ still wanna tok kok sing song and try to disturb our player!

sam allardyce talk so much and the only thing that comes out from his mouth is fart. all empty air talk. no $$ no talk!

better then dun have.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

why downing in the bench?? he don deserve it at all. make room for someone else with a bigger heart in wearing the shirt.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Although I am a die hard Liverpool fan.... as it is we are in for another rough time this Sunday at home to Man C with Silva, Y Toure, Teva just to name a few...

After getting so many players from LFC, about time Real return the favour...... LOL!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Hooray, a win. Doesn't matter where the goals come from.....

Quote Originally Posted by rcheong1282 View Post
    Although I am a die hard Liverpool fan.... as it is we are in for another rough time this Sunday at home to Man C with Silva, Y Toure, Teva just to name a few...
    Well, I guess LFC goes into this match as an underdog...... We'll see if LFC still has the heart to beat the top teams or not.....

heard zorro is coming..........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1732374041424344 ... LastLast