Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

sel l pepe for 30million, put cc there on free transfer, use e $$ get less bobo strikers.
    gd idea?
    even suarez missing open header fr 5 yard..
    sabo'ed downing who could have gotten his >1st< league assist for the club..

When he missed the header, I was asking where us Carroll?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    Have no fear, mansilly is not a Kkj team, got chance!
    Sounds true!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

BUSKIN ROBBINS got it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

sel l pepe for 30million, put cc there on free transfer, use e $$ get less bobo strikers.
    gd idea?
    even suarez missing open header fr 5 yard..
    sabo'ed downing who could have gotten his >1st< league assist for the club..
    I wont mind! Hehehe

If Carroll miss a header we all wish hes Shearer!! Hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by eejal
    Not hoping for a quick change. at least i'm still supporting this team after RB, KD, GH, era... just enjoy watching the Anfield crowd.... hehehe.. Selamat Hari Raya Bro Rodz!
    Selamat Hari Raya to you too..hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

If Carroll miss a header we all wish hes Shearer!! Hahaha..

We are all hard to pleased.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Captain gerrade say no panic. but fans panic. basket. man city gonna take us apart luke mantis. sure die.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Captain gerrade say no panic. but fans panic. basket. man city gonna take us apart luke mantis. sure die.
    manSipTea is no KKJ team.

we stand a good chance against non-kkj teams!

Luis Suarez
    The striker's build-up play was again impressive, but his pained expression towards the end of the match told a familiar story. Suarez knows he needs to be more ruthless, but does he know how to make that happen?

Steven Gerrard

The elephant in the room at Liverpool is that their captain and talisman for so many years may not be up to the task of adapting to the new manager's system.

With the lowest pass accuracy of any outfield player in a red shirt at The Hawthorns, Gerrard looked out of his depth alongside the lively Joe Allen, who buzzed around the England midfielder with far more game intelligence and purpose.

Keeping it simple has never been Gerrard's forte and nor has it needed to be under previous Liverpool managers. At the peak of his powers, it would have been wrong to constrain the captain's drive and energy and, as one of the best midfielders in the world, the team was rightly built around his strengths. When Liverpool finished second in 2008/09, Gerrard ended the season with 16 Premier League goals - his highest ever total - and 24 in all competitions; it feels like an awfully long time ago now.

The captain is now 32, and with no Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano to allow him the freedom he once enjoyed - or funds to invest in similar quality - Liverpool are having to re-build step by step. We saw Gerrard lead Roy Hodgson's two banks of four in brilliant fashion at Euro 2012, but adapting to the greater demands imposed by Rodgers' fluid system is a far more difficult task.

Brendan Rodgers
    While it will take time for Rodgers to impress his ideas on Liverpool, he should have learned from Andre Villas-Boas's dismissal at Chelsea that an appropriate balance is required between moving forward in the desired manner and avoiding painful embarrassment. If Liverpool finish in the bottom half this season, we all know that Rodgers will be forced out, so the manager cannot afford too many results in the same vein as Saturday.

West Brom's first goal was a screamer and the second revealed teething issues in Liverpool's back-line. However, Rodgers must accept the blame for a two-goal deficit becoming three and three threatening to become four or five after he replaced midfield anchor Lucas with Joe Cole and continued to instruct Glen Johnson and Martin Kelly to push forward down the flanks.

Clearly anxious not to lose his first Premier League match in charge, Rodgers made a series of poor decisions following Daniel Agger's red card and Liverpool ended the match in total disarray.

In many ways the manager will not be looking forward to the tough run of difficult fixtures awaiting the Reds, but with games coming thick and fast it also presents them with an opportunity to put this early nightmare behind them. It must be remembered that Liverpool have won their opening-day match only twice in the last nine seasons, while West Brom beat Chelsea, drew with Man City and ran Man United and Arsenal close at The Hawthorns last season.

Martin Skrtel and Daniel Agger
    Despite Rodgers' assertion that Agger knows exactly how he wants the team to play, Liverpool's centre-back pairing was all at sea on Saturday. The transition from playing within five yards of each other for the whole of last season to adapting to a 30-yard chasm as the wing-backs tear forward is clearly something that will take Agger and Skrtel quite a bit of time.

Daily Mail: Owen in shock Everton move

Michael Owen is in advanced talks with Everton and is close to joining his boyhood idols on a free transfer.

The former Liverpool and England striker, 32, who has also been courted of late by Stoke, must still pass a stringent medical but it suits his wishes to stay in the north-west.

The deal could go through on Monday, ironically on the night his last club Manchester United visit Goodison Park.

Daily Mail: Owen in shock Everton move - Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Dont worry, we will take man shitty apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manSipTea is no KKJ team.

we stand a good chance against non-kkj teams!
    I think we can hamtum them jialat jialat leading by our captain steven jialat !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Michael Owen is in advanced talks with Everton and is close to joining his boyhood idols on a free transfer.

The former Liverpool and England striker, 32, who has also been courted of late by Stoke, must still pass a stringent medical but it suits his wishes to stay in the north-west.

The deal could go through on Monday, ironically on the night his last club Manchester United visit Goodison Park.

aiseh, he go there to collect MCs! huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    aiseh, he go there to collect MCs! huat ah!
    He want to add everlose MC in his collection.

He want to add everlose MC in his collection.
    he damn satki. well done!

I think we can hamtum them jialat jialat leading by our captain steven jialat !!!
    we can only belief this when fd starts saying e same thing..

People should pay Mickey Mouse per minute played on the field not per minute in the photo shoot.

aiseh!! manCircle utd buang at goodison park! 1-0!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    aiseh!! manCircle utd buang at goodison park! 1-0!

Yeah!!!

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast