Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

A few old man slowed the game for chelsea. wigan winger not bad. fast and tricky. dun think chrlsea defence can hold.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

I will swoop downing with wigan winger anytime. Good, can find space, fast, most important is crosses into box accutrately.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Moses and maloney anytime better then downing. some more cheaper even combined.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Must sign moses. he is damn good. toyed chelsea defence a few times already.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Liverpool warned off Butland

August 19, 2012

By Mike Whalley

Birmingham City manager Lee Clark has declared that he has no intention of selling goalkeeper Jack Butland to Liverpool or any other club.

Liverpool have been linked with a 7.5 million move for the 19-year-old, who became England's youngest-ever goalkeeper when he made his debut against Italy in Berne on Wednesday.

Butland, who went to Euro 2012 with England, was also Team GB's first-choice goalkeeper during the Olympics.

The goalkeeper has limited experience at domestic level  he only made his Birmingham debut on Saturday, having played 24 times on loan at League Two Cheltenham last season.

His swift rise to prominence, though, has attracted the attention of Premier League scouts. He put in a solid performance as Birmingham drew 1-1 with Charlton in the Championship on Saturday.

And Clark is adamant that the teenager will be staying put for now, as will highly-rated 18-year-old winger Nathan Redmond.

"We've got no intentions of letting the young players go," Clark said. "The likes of Jack Butland and Nathan Redmond are the future of the club.

"If we were to cash in on them now, we'd be doing ourselves a disservice. Once they've got another year or two of experience, they'll be worth huge amounts of money."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Must sign moses. he is damn good. toyed chelsea defence a few times already.
    that's why we want him.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    that's why we want him.
    let poor liverpool have him...... we have downing for you... downing very good with this:
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

let poor liverpool have him...... we have downing for you... downing very good with this:
    this one is fake leh.

it was this crap video that prompted the americans to part their money and support KD when KD went shopping.

way before this, we all know downing is crap. why did we waste $$ on him?!?!?!?!?!

Adam 'happy' with Anfield life

Scottish midfielder Charlie Adam insists he is happy to stay at Liverpool despite being linked with a move away from Anfield.

Adam's future has been the subject of speculation this summer following the arrival of Joe Allen from Swansea.

The likes of Fulham and Everton have been linked with a move for the Scotland international, but Adam claims he has no plans to quit Liverpool after just one year at the club.

"I have never heard anything about Fulham, nobody has spoken to me about it, so for the moment it is paper talk and at the moment I am not going anywhere," said Adam.

"I am happy at Liverpool and why would I leave after a year? There is no point.

"I am open enough to say I have had a conversation with the manager but for me I'm not going anywhere.

"I am playing with some of the best players in the world, I have a good coach, good manager, and I am learning every day from what he is doing.

"I want to play this year and hopefully I get the opportunity to do that. It is a big season for everybody.

"For us at Liverpool it is a big season, we have got Europa League and we want to improve on what we did last year in the league."

curry sauce!!

can the season get any worse??? more deadwood wanna stay. crap!

i dun think we need a GK right now?!?!?!

probably we need to beef up our defence and ship out deadwoods such as adam, downing...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this one is fake leh.

it was this crap video that prompted the americans to part their money and support KD when KD went shopping.

way before this, we all know downing is crap. why did we waste $$ on him?!?!?!?!?!
    not so loud!!! zaren doesn't know about this.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

if henderson shows this during matches....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

not so loud!!! zaren doesn't know about this.....
    wa, chel$ki want to sign him?!

downing can go free dun care.... just sign moses before chelsea do..... else no hope in liverpool wingers department....

man city game next....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

downing can go free dun care.... just sign moses before chelsea do..... else no hope in liverpool wingers department....

man city game next....
    really no hope.

BR shud be brave and start sterling more, ahead of useless downing.

Lol silva penalty cannot score
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Soton very good. better then liverpool.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

68 min soton leading 2-1.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

City wins 3-2. soton really good.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast