Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Manure already have "shrek"..now they signed his best friend..go figure..lolZ

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

what happen to the other strikers?? man united shd sign a good midfielder... that area is weak..... carsick CMI
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    They should sign Terry to complete the trilogy
    Last edited by grumpy; 16th August 2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: typo

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti says Liverpool fans are the best

Ex-Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has praised Liverpool supporters for being the best fans he’s encountered.

In an interview with CNN World Sport, the PSG boss revealed he is moved by Anfield’s rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone… even if he isn’t quite sure what they’re singing.

Asked which club he thinks have the best fans, Ancelotti said: “In my opinion Liverpool fans, when they sing a song they… I don’t know in English, but your skin is…”

Ancelotti goes on to confirm that it makes his hair stand up.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti says Liverpool fans are the best | Football News »

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

They sign sign Terry to complete the trilogy
    Hahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    They sign sign Terry to complete the trilogy
    noooooooooo
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

noooooooooo
    Aiya he old and slow liao
    Send him to manure your team can sign better players

Not evaluating the team after 10-games..evaluating BR..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Aiya he old and slow liao
    Send him to manure your team can sign better players
    instead of having to keep signing players for a minimum of 20million each, u can sell a full international starter for a change.
    gd deal but muz deal quick!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Not evaluating the team after 10-games..evaluating BR..
    jh gets how long then?

juz to share, official store offer for this wk.
    shipping comes up to quite a figure, so if peninsular doesnt have that upsized jersey u require, well, they probably consider those sizes only for juniors over there..
    LFC store: Free postage offer - Liverpool FC

waiting cc to organize MO..

Rodgers: I've had to work on a budget

Brendan Rodgers has vowed to improve Liverpool's league position despite having a fraction of Kenny Dalglish's budget.

Rodgers has acknowledged he has a difficult task following in the footsteps of Dalglish, who still has iconic status at Anfield despite being sacked as Liverpool manager in May after spending £120 million in guiding the club to eighth place in the Premier League, their lowest finish since 1994.

Winning the League Cup and reaching the FA Cup final was not enough to convince principal owner John W Henry and chairman Tom Werner to retain his services, but Rodgers is full of admiration for Dalglish, who won eight league titles and three European Cups during his first stint at Anfield between 1977 and 1991, first as player and then as manager.

And the former Swansea boss feels that he can take Liverpool back towards the top four, and maybe eventually turn them back into serious Premier League title contenders.

He said: "The biggest challenge is to keep improving. That's the biggest challenge of all. Everyone wants to win trophies and titles. That's why you come to a club like this.

"The main objective this year is to show improvement and gain stability within the club. These are the challenges that lie ahead for us. It's been traumatic here over the last few years. Kenny Dalglish is an icon of this club, and some great people have worked here. It's my job to follow in their footsteps and try to get the tradition of this great club back on track.

"Obviously I want to make the team successful on the field as well. The challenges are great and the pressures at this level are great. But as a job, I'm loving every second of it. Every day, it's a privilege to drive in and be the manager of Liverpool, and I hope that continues."

So far, Rodgers has brought in midfielder Joe Allen from Swansea for £15 million and striker Fabio Borini for £8 million. But he has also allowed a number of players - including Craig Bellamy, Dirk Kuyt and Maxi Rodriguez - to leave as he tries to balance his budget.

He added: "The reality is that we didn't have the money this year. That's the reality of it. There's a certain budget that we've had to work within. And even to get those one or two players in, we've had to move one or two out. That was the way it was.

"It's not something that worries me or frustrates me. It's the real world that we're in here. And now we've just got to make sure that we're effective with the players that we bring in, and that they can make a difference to us."

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

instead of having to keep signing players for a minimum of 20million each, u can sell a full international starter for a change.
    gd deal but muz deal quick!

jh gets how long then?

juz to share, official store offer for this wk.
    shipping comes up to quite a figure, so if peninsular doesnt have that upsized jersey u require, well, they probably consider those sizes only for juniors over there..
    LFC store: Free postage offer - Liverpool FC

waiting cc to organize MO..
    No need MO rite? Juz place your order la..neway,Warrior i wear size S..good fit..i also have addidas size S but abit tight on my waist..now i want Adidas longsleeve size S for both black/silver & black/yellow..anyone see can tell me?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...eal-for-winger

Confirm signing..but who? Hahaha..manure sign £24m world class 29yo..we sign nobody we know of...

Reds agree deal for winger - Liverpool FC

Confirm signing..but who? Hahaha..manure sign £24m world class 29yo..we sign nobody we know of...
    raw diamond? lol

Osama?
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 17th August 2012 at 01:49 AM.

Ya. Hope he will be the most underrated and best winger for BPL this season. He will nuke anyone on the wing that trying to block him. Keke

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

Ya. Hope he will be the most underrated and best winger for BPL this season. He will nuke anyone on the wing that trying to block him. Keke
    Definitely looks better than Downing...

Definitely looks better than Downing...
    Heard that the fee is ard 3mill only. A good steal by Brendon. Lets see a 3mill vs 20mill winger there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

Heard that the fee is ard 3mill only. A good steal by Brendon. Lets see a 3mill vs 20mill winger there. lol
    Hahaha, can sell Downing cheap2..£10m can liao...still waiting for Sahin from Madrid & Tello from Barca...looking good...we are signing young, fast & skilful players..

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast