Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se

not an issue.
    Hyypia and hencoz were both unknow. their partnership was once the best defenive record all entire EU league.
    Henry was a reject, and a star he joined Arsenal. Veron was well known, not a flop when joined MU.

I believe it is the manager that make the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Well said.
    Im still not convinced..anyway..still have 9 games warranty before i make noise..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    good to see some of you guys back here
    last season very quiet leh, i thought you guys jumped ship

win or lose, we kpkb together!!!
    Yeah..u & bro CC tag-team waving each others undies...lolZ

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    good to see some of you guys back here
    last season very quiet leh, i thought you guys jumped ship

win or lose, we kpkb together!!!
    Think all hiding under bro rodz's undies! Wahahahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Yeah..u & bro CC tag-team waving each others undies...lolZ
    U wanna steal our undies?!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Rumour has it that Swansea has agreed to sell Allen, now just waiting to confirm personal terms.
    Why do we need so many central midfielders?!?!?
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Suarez staying is good news
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Rumour has it that Swansea has agreed to sell Allen, now just waiting to confirm personal terms.
    Why do we need so many central midfielders?!?!?
    joe allen knows how to play it the way brendan rodgers want.

and he is 22yo. can la.

i belif BR wants to offload chucky adam, jay spankme and a few other louya midfielders that we have.

Joe Allen to ANFIELD?!

Liverpool news
    Reds move closer to Allen deal
    August 9, 2012

By Mike Whalley

Liverpool are understood to have made a 15 million bid for Joe Allen, triggering a release clause in the Swansea midfielder's contract.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is hopeful that the offer - an increase on an earlier 12.5 million bid - will land the Wales international, who represented Team GB at the Olympics.

Allen, 22, has been a Liverpool target since Rodgers left Swansea for Anfield in June.

The Northern Irish manager had agreed not to make any approaches for Swansea players for 12 months as a condition of his move to Liverpool. However, a technicality in Allen's contract allows him to join one of five clubs, including Liverpool, for 15 million, and with the Merseysiders having met the asking price he is free to hold talks over a move.

Rodgers has made no secret of the fact that he is keen to add to his squad, with his only signing so far this summer being striker Fabio Borini, who arrived from Roma in an 11 million deal.

"I'm very reluctant to speak about players at other clubs," Rodgers said. "I know I've got a bit of work to do. We need to improve the squad - there's no question about that.

"But, unfortunately, it takes a wee bit of time. It's not as easy as maybe some people think, especially when you're a club of this status. So it's a little bit more complex - but certainly my intention is to bring in a few more players.

"I'd love them to be here sooner rather than later, but the most important thing is that they're here by the end of August, and then we know the group we're working with until January.

"We've got some very good players here, and I want to give them a chance. But this is a club people want to be at, and I'm hoping a number of those will come in over the next couple of weeks."

Earlier this week, Swansea manager Michael Laudrup had warned Rodgers that Liverpool would have to fork out 20 million in order to take Allen to Anfield.

"Joe is worth a lot of money," Laudrup said. "Their manager knows if he wants to change the way Liverpool play, he needs a midfielder like Joe who is young and can play at the highest level.

"We saw they bought a couple of midfielders in the last few years for a lot of money but Joe is on a level above. If one is worth 17 million then he is worth more, perhaps 20 million or so."

Liverpool news

Curry Sauce!!!

Reds may sell Anfield naming rights

August 9, 2012

By Richard Jolly

Liverpool's principal owner John W Henry says he is prepared to consider selling the naming rights to Anfield to raise funds.

Henry also called upon the Premier League to implement Financial Fair Play properly - accusing some of the Reds' rivals of ignoring UEFA regulations designed to try to make clubs balance the books.

The American revealed he and his Fenway Sports Group are looking to the overseas market to boost Liverpool's income and that a rebranding of Liverpool's historic home could be on the cards.

"This club should be able to significantly increase its revenues but it won't be easy," he told the Tomkins Times. "But I don't see it happening at the local level - the vast majority must come from our global agenda.

"A naming rights deal at Anfield could occur if the partner were right. We haven't [yet] pursued it."

Henry said Liverpool are looking to be self-sufficient and criticised clubs who overspend. Manchester City posted losses of 197 million for the 2010-11 financial year while Chelsea have already paid more than 60 million to recruit new players this summer.

UEFA has the power to bar clubs who declare losses of more than 45 million over a three-year period from European competition, but Henry doubts that will happen and called upon the Premier League to act.

"The mandate of Financial Fair Play in Europe is for clubs to live within their means," Henry said. "Recently I was told that half of the clubs in the top divisions within Europe are losing money and 20% are in straits of varying degrees.

"We believe the league itself may have to adopt its own rules given that clubs seem to be ignoring UEFA's rules, which may be porous enough to enable clubs to say that the trend of huge losses is positive and therefore be exempt from any meaningful sanctions."

Liverpool have been criticised for paying excessive transfer fees for players since FSG's 2010 takeover, with almost 130 million having been spent, but Henry said: "It's up to LFC to invest properly in players going forward so that the club can not only be sustainable but a powerhouse."

Liverpool were Carling Cup winners and FA Cup finalists last season but Kenny Dalglish was sacked after they finished eighth in the league, with Henry outlining that a 19th title is the long-term aim at Anfield.

"Our goal is to win the Premier League. It's not going to happen this year, but that is what we are building for - first and foremost. That's only going to happen if our league performance turns around substantially."

This is a message from Liverpool fan Ian Wrafter.

i want to point some thing out to some of the so called fan's who have been talking a lot of utter bollocks about FSG, BR and some of the players we have been linked with, i don't think this will be read by most of you but here it goes,

1; FSG; people crying about how they are doing nothing for the club and not spending money, well they saved us from administration, we'd be in some far off lower l
    eague with a new name if not for them, FSG have had to cover 80+mil in losses from the last 2 season's, 49mil of which was for defunct stadium plans from dumb and dumber, cleaning up their mess isn't a quick fix, they have re-invested every penny from the sale of players into buying new players and have not used it to pay for those losses i mentioned, or to line their pockets, they have brought in a shirt sponsorship deal that made what addidas was paying us look like an insult, their treatment of kenny
    was fair, they said at the start of last season that anything less then 4th would be a failure, name one other manager who get's a face to face meeting and the chance to defend himself and fight his corner when facing the sack, i can't, most just get a text or phone call, LFC is a business, and if we want to be successful on the pitch then we need to be successful off the pitch, which is what FSG is trying to do and it is not something that will happen over nite, i'd rather have them as owners then be the play thing of some ****er who couldn't care less about the club and is only interested in how many trophies he can buy and how many managers he can sack,
    as for BR, he is OUR manager and he deserves OUR full support, if he does worse then kenny then yes we are in serious trouble and so is he but until that happens i'm 100% behind him, as for players, we have cleared out a bunch of over 30's, most of whom wanted to leave or were constant sick notes, aqualani didn't want to play for us, i say well done on removing a massive financial burden in wages, people are also crying about us been linked with swansea players, players who played every team they faced with skill and commitment, and often played those teams of the park, even top 4 teams, allen was one of the best players in the whole of europe last season, people say we shouldn't be buying mid table players from mid table teams, and then suugest we buy ramirez....from a mid table team in a poorer league then the prem, and remind me where the likes of agger,skrtel,alonso,reina...etc,etc came from, oh ya, so called lesser clubs in so called lesser leagues, fan's need to wake up to the fact we are not in CL so attracting top world class players is impossible, people talk about agger as BR is shoving him out the door, i'm not going to repost what BR said, i'm sick of doing it and if you were true fan's you'd take the time to find it and read it.

wall of text with no full stop. but still, ok la.

Joe Allen tells Swansea City he wants to join Liverpool FC

Joe Allen has told Swansea City he is ready to complete a record-breaking move to Liverpool FC.

The Wales midfielder is set for a 15m move to Anfield after former Swans boss Brendan Rodgers told his former employers he is prepared to meet the buy-out clause the 22-year-old's contract.

Allen trained with Swansea this morning, but has told both club chairman Jenkins and manager Michael Laudrup of his intention to take up the offer of being reunited with Rodgers.

It will bring an end to a summer of speculation over the Team GB playmaker and make him the costliest Welsh player in history, the 15m fee larger than the 14m Manchester City paid West Ham for Allen's Olympic teammate Craig Bellamy in 2009.

It represents a huge blow for Swansea who had seen Narbeth-born Allen as a key player in their progress as a Premier League club, the youth-team product having signed a four-year deal last summer.

Read More Joe Allen tells Swansea City he wants to join Liverpool FC - Football News - Football - WalesOnline

This is a message from Liverpool fan Ian Wrafter.

i want to point some thing out to some of the so called fan's who have been talking a lot of utter bollocks about FSG, BR and some of the players we have been linked with, i don't think this will be read by most of you but here it goes,

1; FSG; people crying about how they are doing nothing for the club and not spending money, well they saved us from administration, we'd be in some far off lower l
    eague with a new name if not for them, FSG have had to cover 80+mil in losses from the last 2 season's, 49mil of which was for defunct stadium plans from dumb and dumber, cleaning up their mess isn't a quick fix, they have re-invested every penny from the sale of players into buying new players and have not used it to pay for those losses i mentioned, or to line their pockets, they have brought in a shirt sponsorship deal that made what addidas was paying us look like an insult, their treatment of kenny
    was fair, they said at the start of last season that anything less then 4th would be a failure, name one other manager who get's a face to face meeting and the chance to defend himself and fight his corner when facing the sack, i can't, most just get a text or phone call, LFC is a business, and if we want to be successful on the pitch then we need to be successful off the pitch, which is what FSG is trying to do and it is not something that will happen over nite, i'd rather have them as owners then be the play thing of some ****er who couldn't care less about the club and is only interested in how many trophies he can buy and how many managers he can sack,
    as for BR, he is OUR manager and he deserves OUR full support, if he does worse then kenny then yes we are in serious trouble and so is he but until that happens i'm 100% behind him, as for players, we have cleared out a bunch of over 30's, most of whom wanted to leave or were constant sick notes, aqualani didn't want to play for us, i say well done on removing a massive financial burden in wages, people are also crying about us been linked with swansea players, players who played every team they faced with skill and commitment, and often played those teams of the park, even top 4 teams, allen was one of the best players in the whole of europe last season, people say we shouldn't be buying mid table players from mid table teams, and then suugest we buy ramirez....from a mid table team in a poorer league then the prem, and remind me where the likes of agger,skrtel,alonso,reina...etc,etc came from, oh ya, so called lesser clubs in so called lesser leagues, fan's need to wake up to the fact we are not in CL so attracting top world class players is impossible, people talk about agger as BR is shoving him out the door, i'm not going to repost what BR said, i'm sick of doing it and if you were true fan's you'd take the time to find it and read it.

wall of text with no full stop. but still, ok la.
    I am a LFC fan but i am only going to give BR 9 more games before i make noise...that wont make me a lesser LFC fan than that guy..

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    Joe Allen tells Swansea City he wants to join Liverpool FC

Joe Allen has told Swansea City he is ready to complete a record-breaking move to Liverpool FC.

The Wales midfielder is set for a 115m move to Anfield after former Swans boss Brendan Rodgers told his former employers he is prepared to meet the buy-out clause the 22-year-old's contract.

Allen trained with Swansea this morning, but has told both club chairman Jenkins and manager Michael Laudrup of his intention to take up the offer of being reunited with Rodgers.

It will bring an end to a summer of speculation over the Team GB playmaker and make him the costliest Welsh player in history, the 115m fee larger than the 114m Manchester City paid West Ham for Allen's Olympic teammate Craig Bellamy in 2009.

It represents a huge blow for Swansea who had seen Narbeth-born Allen as a key player in their progress as a Premier League club, the youth-team product having signed a four-year deal last summer.

Read More Joe Allen tells Swansea City he wants to join Liverpool FC - Football News - Football - WalesOnline
    Allen is overpriced if he cost us more than £8m...we will be paying stupid money again just like we paid for Downing..Carroll..Henderson..Adam..

Even though we dont have debt like manure, we are not Chelsea or manC...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Allen is overpriced if he cost us more than £8m...we will be paying stupid money again just like we paid for Downing..Carroll..Henderson..Adam..

Even though we dont have debt like manure, we are not Chelsea or manC...
    jus buy lor.

15mil GBP, ok la. 22yo british and he knows how BR system works.

y not?

mux put some trust in BR. besides he only spent 8mil GBP as of now. give him some $$ to spend la. KD spent much more!

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

Europa League Qualifying Round 3rd Round.

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Gomel (Belarus).

Anfield.

Thursday, 9 August, 1905GMT.

1). 3-0 LFC WINS!!! (Borini, Borini) CC
    2). 2-0 liverpool win gerrard garrard sunny day
    3). 3-1 LFC WINS!!! (Gerrard, Downing) kelccm
    4). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Borini, Henderson) ToxicBoy
    5). 1-0 LFC win (Suarez)

jus buy lor.

15mil GBP, ok la. 22yo british and he knows how BR system works.

y not?

mux put some trust in BR. besides he only spent 8mil GBP as of now. give him some $$ to spend la. KD spent much more!
    KD always spend with record signings!! He thought Carroll is Shearer!!

I am a LFC fan but i am only going to give BR 9 more games before i make noise...that wont make me a lesser LFC fan than that guy..
    we all know that liao.

he thought stewart downing is jason wilcox!

hr thought jordan henderson was ruel fox!

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

Europa League Qualifying Round 3rd Round.

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Gomel (Belarus).

Anfield.

Thursday, 9 August, 1905GMT.

1). 3-0 LFC WINS!!! (Borini, Borini) CC
    2). 2-0 liverpool win gerrard garrard sunny day
    3). 3-1 LFC WINS!!! (Gerrard, Downing) kelccm
    4). 2-0 Liverpool Win (Borini, Henderson) ToxicBoy
    5). 1-0 LFC win (Suarez)
    6). 3-0 LFC WIN!!! (Borini, Suarez) Airfins
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast