Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    I prefer bata la

bonini.
    now u know why cc like

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    I prefer bata la
    BATA no up la bro..Buy And Throw Away..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    bonini.
    now u know why cc like
    i like robbie fowler most.

we all know u fighting with bro rodz over dirty kite but take it easy. he's gone now. u can always hold onto stewed duckling.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Sauce! curry!

Aquilani signs for Fiorentina
    August 3, 2012

By ESPN staff

Liverpool have confirmed that midfielder Alberto Aquilani has joined Fiorentina.

Aquilani, 28, joined Liverpool from Roma in 2009 during Rafael Benitez's reign, but he struggled with injury in his debut campaign and spent the following two seasons on loan with Juventus and AC Milan.

New Reds manager Brendan Rodgers had indicated he would be happy to accommodate Aquilani this season, and the player's agent insisted on several occasions that he would spend the campaign at Anfield, but he has now completed a move to Fiorentina.

A statement on the Reds' official website read: "Liverpool Football Club can today confirm that Alberto Aquilani has completed a permanent transfer to Serie A side Fiorentina.

"The Italian midfielder joined Liverpool in 2009 but made just 28 first-team appearances having spent the last two seasons on loan in his homeland. Everyone at the club would like to wish Alberto all the best for the future."

Francesco Della Rocca, who signed for Fiorentina on loan on August 1, believes Aquilani will be a fine signing.

"Alberto is a great player and will do very well with Fiorentina," he said. "He wants to redeem himself after having a less than positive experience with Liverpool. I am convinced that the move to Florence represents a great opportunity to do that."

Fiorentina have also agreed the signings of defender Gonzalo Rodriguez and midfielder Borja Valero from Villarreal.

Argentina international Rodriguez, 28, is still to agree personal terms but Valero, 27, has now completed the formalities of his switch.

Villarreal said on their official website: "Villarreal and Fiorentina have reached an agreement for the transfer of Argentinian defender Gonzalo Rodriguez, who will play next season with the Italian club.

"Midfielder Borja Valero has successfully passed the medical examination and signed his contract with the Tuscan club, so he is officially a Fiorentina player too."

Rodriguez said he would miss Villarreal, having joined the club from San Lorenzo in 2004.

"Everything went very fast and my signing with Fiorentina was closed in no time, but Villarreal is my home and I want to say goodbye as it deserves," he said. "There were eight precious years in which I have experienced many things in this club, so I promise to return next week to say goodbye."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Sauce! curry!

Aquilani signs for Fiorentina
    August 3, 2012

By ESPN staff

Liverpool have confirmed that midfielder Alberto Aquilani has joined Fiorentina.
    20million become free transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

20million become free transfer?
    Luckily LFC board throw in aqualanlan's bf, bro kuanwk, otherwise aqualanlan wil stil b with us. Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Luckily LFC board throw in aqualanlan's bf, bro kuanwk, otherwise aqualanlan wil stil b with us. Hahaha!
    Bro CC happy coz his bf is in the current squad..bossini..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Bro CC happy coz his bf is in the current squad..bossini..
    i'm happy if we recoup a substantial $$ for his sale.

i'm also happy my gf, paige chua, is back in sg! wahahahahaa!

Turkishfootball.com: Portugese ace linked with Reds

Besiktas's Portuguese international Ricardo Quaresma, has been linked with a move to the English Premier League.

According to various Turkish sports media outlets, Liverpool are preparing an €8 million bid for the flamboyant winger.

The Reds new manager Brendan Rodgers is understood to be a fan of 28-year-old Quaresma and has marked him out as a replacement for Dirk Kyut, who moved to Fenerbahce last month.

Quaresma made 38 performances for Besiktas last season and contributed with seven goals and 11 assists.

curry sauce!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Turkishfootball.com: Portugese ace linked with Reds

Besiktas's Portuguese international Ricardo Quaresma, has been linked with a move to the English Premier League.

According to various Turkish sports media outlets, Liverpool are preparing an €8 million bid for the flamboyant winger.

The Reds new manager Brendan Rodgers is understood to be a fan of 28-year-old Quaresma and has marked him out as a replacement for Dirk Kyut, who moved to Fenerbahce last month.

Quaresma made 38 performances for Besiktas last season and contributed with seven goals and 11 assists.

curry sauce!!
    back when he was at inter milan, he was kinda like a right footed downing who does not track back, unlike cc's (ex)fav "elva/maggie et al"(kitie red/whte etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

back when he was at inter milan, he was kinda like a right footed downing who does not track back, unlike cc's (ex)fav "elva/maggie et al"(kitie red/whte etc..)
    Only rejects n unknowns will join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Only rejects n unknowns will join us.
    After Suarez, i doubt big names are willing to come coz our manager is small fly...bring back RB please...oops...9 games to go...but i miz those big european nites during RB era...nites when we played big continental teams...unlike now...haiz...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    After Suarez, i doubt big names are willing to come coz our manager is small fly...bring back RB please...oops...9 games to go...but i miz those big european nites during RB era...nites when we played big continental teams...unlike now...haiz...
    now, wigan is also big teams for us....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

now, wigan is also big teams for us....
    Now we poached Swansea off their manager & players...Swansea is bigger than us...sianz

Prizes to be won and less kelong... Maybe lolzzz...

http://www.warriorfaceoff.com/
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

So far nothing inspiring on the transfer market.......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    So far nothing inspiring on the transfer market.......
    bobian, ppl still think that we are carrot head which is isn't true. We are soooo poor !!!!

We are poor and clueless now......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    We are poor and clueless now......
    See this lor

Laudrup: Allen worth 20m

Michael Laudrup has told Liverpool that they will have to dig deep to prise Joe Allen away from Swansea.

Swansea boss tells Liverpool to pay 20 million for Joe Allen - ESPN Soccernet

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

See this lor

Laudrup: Allen worth 220m

Michael Laudrup has told Liverpool that they will have to dig deep to prise Joe Allen away from Swansea.

Swansea boss tells Liverpool to pay 220 million for Joe Allen - ESPN Soccernet
    Bring back RB!!!! For £20m RB can attract quality continental players..now we buy laoya players for that sum..haiz..

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast