Please visit the following link for more details - Pasir Ris One | Facebook
How to enter?
• Contest is open to all Singaporeans & Singaporean PRs only.
• There will be no age limit.
• Participants may submit up to 5 photos, taken during the contest dates.
• All staff involved of SingXpress Kaylim and contest judges are not eligible to enter.
Format and Submission
• Photos must be taken within Pasir Ris One’s vicinity. Example, Pasir Ris Park, Downtown East, Tampines Park Connector, White Sands Shopping Mall… etc.
• Contest runs from 5th July 2012 through 7th August 2012.
• Participants may submit a maximum of 5 photos each.
• Shortlisted participants will be contacted to send their original resolution size photo in zip format to firstname.lastname@example.org for print ad purposes.
• Any form of digital enhancements, text, copyright, watermarks or signature etc is not permitted.
• All entries must be accompanied with the following particulars:
o Full name as per IC:
o IC number:
o Email address:
o Mailing address
o Contact number:
o Location of photograph
• All images must be submitted digitally as JPEG file.
• Entries must be submitted to email@example.com
• Images must be no bigger than 72dpi.
• The email’s subject field must include the title “Be the One”
• Only entries that have met the Format and Submission criteria outline above will be eligible for judging.
• Winning images will be based on overall composition and technical skills.
• A panel of three judges will pick out series of winsome photographs for judging to be put up at Pasir Ris One Facebook page for the final judging.
• The final judging will be decided by the most number of Likes per photograph on Facebook.
• The winner will receive a 5D Mark III camera worth SGD$4280
• All entries, once uploaded electronically will become the property of SingXpress Kaylim.
• Winning entrant’s name may appear in news articles, and on SingXpress Kaylim’s website.
• Do not submit images that you did not shoot or any images downloaded from websites.
• By submitting an image electronically, you are stating that you are the owner and copyright holder of the image submitted.
• You also represent and warrant that the photograph is your original work. If your photograph contains identifiable people, you are stating that you have permission from all of the models and have a complete model release form in your possession.
• Although photographers retain the copyright to their images, by entering them into this contest they permit unrestricted usage by SingXpress Kaylim to exclusively promote their campaign, without receiving any fee or compensation. This applies to winning and non-winning entries.
• When shooting images for the contest, please check with your location to see if they allow indoor photography.
• All entries must be accompanied by the personal particulars of the photographer. If the entry includes a recognizable person or persons, please also include their particulars.
• By signing the entry form and/or submitting an image electronically, participants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of contest judges, and public votes, whose decisions are final.
• By submitting an image, participants agree to release sponsors, contest promoter and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries from liability of any kind or nature for any loss, claims, damages, or injuries of any kind associated with acceptance, possession, participation in, or use of any prizes.
Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.